Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox One’s Driver Update To Bring 10% Performance Boost

2 posters

Go down

Xbox One’s Driver Update To Bring 10% Performance Boost  Empty Xbox One’s Driver Update To Bring 10% Performance Boost

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:14 pm

NeoGAF member and industry insider thuway is back with more information, especially clarifying the Xbox One driver update mentioned earlier this week. According to thuway, it seems that a 10 percent performance boost should be available at the very least.
On being asked whether this update would allow for games like, say, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag to run at 1080p rather than 900p on the Xbox One, thuway tweeted, “@bravedwarf I can’t say anything about that, but I’ve heard 10% performance boost should be on tap.”
Considering that most hardware receive device drivers to improve performance down the line, this seems reasonable. To see one coming so soon after the console’s release is intriguing though. How much it will affect performance and whether it will make things such as 60 FPS more stable or higher resolutions possible is something we’ll have to wait to confirm.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Xbox One’s Driver Update To Bring 10% Performance Boost  Empty Re: Xbox One’s Driver Update To Bring 10% Performance Boost

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:22 pm

Must be fake, nobody at NeoGAF talks positively about the Xbox One and lives to tell about it, lol.  My first post got me banned over there.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Xbox One’s Driver Update To Bring 10% Performance Boost  Empty Re: Xbox One’s Driver Update To Bring 10% Performance Boost

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:46 pm

lol ban hammer!!!!!!!!!!!
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down