Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 5 Car Packs and No Nurb Track until January...

3 posters

Go down

Forza 5 Car Packs and No Nurb Track until January... Empty Forza 5 Car Packs and No Nurb Track until January...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:57 am

So rumor has it now that there won't be a Nurburgring track until January for whatever reason.

Also, $50 for the first "Car Pack" DLC which includes a day one DLC and only 3 others, in January, Feb, March.  In my opinion, if it's ready on day one it should be in the game.  Anyways, $50 for 40 cars.  Almost an entire other XBox One game for those cars.  What a joke.

I have to admit BF4 is slowly catching up to Forza 5 as the first game on my list.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Forza 5 Car Packs and No Nurb Track until January... Empty Re: Forza 5 Car Packs and No Nurb Track until January...

Post by Atrum Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:14 pm

The Car Pass is $50 for the first 6 DLC packs of 10 cars each. Not a bad deal if you're planning on buy all the car packs. I believe they said you save 18% buying the pass over individual packs.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Forza 5 Car Packs and No Nurb Track until January... Empty Re: Forza 5 Car Packs and No Nurb Track until January...

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Like the season pass that didn't last a year. And didn't include Porche. I felt ripped off with that last time.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:29 pm

I would definitely prefer if they stock up cars and do a 1 time $25 DLC pack with 40-50 cars. That seems like a better value. $1/car is spendy.

That being said, I'll still get it and go show of my fancy exclusive cars. Very Happy
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down