Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Map Overviews

5 posters

Go down

Apocalypse Map Overviews Empty Apocalypse Map Overviews

Post by S7 COOP Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Zombies:
Wow, where to start. This map is very intense. I saw many opportunities for easter eggs. Magus pretty much led the way. Good thing is you don't have to too far for juggernot. I found 4 generators (every member has to be on the platform for it to activate). don't know how many there are. We went down a lot. i barely got away. luckily i had the ray gun. Giant robot doesn't seem near as bad as his little butt buddy that is on the ground level. Shoot the glass part (near head) to take him down. You have to shoot him head on, not from the back. The big guy can sneak up on you but is easily avoidable. Blue box that appears is similar to dogs in Alcatraz map, kill zombies and feed their souls in the box. Lots of parts, haven't found them all. New perk (zombie blood- makes you immune to zombies) is really helpful in reviving teammates, without having to worry about going down yourself. Zombies drop weapons like perks, which is cool, not sure if you lose your current gun, so if you're running around with a ray ugn, and one scares you and you kill it getting the perk kinda situations. If not this would eliminate the necessity for mule kick. Makes me wonder what the maximum is. As i play and learn i'll update. Found 2 meteors (green, with weird sound) "there are tons of blue ones, so don't waste your time holding x on all of them" for music, need 1 more. Probably on youtube lol. Gonna go on solo today and take a better look at things. We really rushed it last night. If anyone wants to join i'm open to explore with people.

Multiplayer:

Only played a few, but they seemed pretty cool. All 3 i played (dig, pod, takeoff) were very close quarter maps. Lots of corners, could be difficult in search. I don't really have much to say about them, because i only played for like 20 min.

Dig (courtyard waw map)- hard to see players with the color scheme of map

Pod- pretty small, but fun. didn't get to explore very much.

Takeoff (stadium mw3)- i mean if you played stadium, you know what its about.

AS OF NOW I BELIEVE WE HAVE THE RECORD OF LEVEL 11!! (might of been 13, or i could be imagining things lol, i'll check when i get home and edit if necessary)
Players:
S7 Magus
S7 Anonymous
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coop
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Map Overviews Empty Re: Apocalypse Map Overviews

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:59 pm

Sweet, thanks for the right up coop, Ill be getting this DLC, I should have bought the season pass
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Nm  

just sold 500million D3 gold for 40 bucks so getting maps meow
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:35 pm

S7 DROOPY wrote:Sweet, thanks for the right up coop, Ill be getting this DLC, I  should have bought the season pass
Same here.  I didn't get the pass because I wasted money on the MW3 pass.  I got burned out on COD and only played MW3 for like 2 months and never downloaded any of the DLC.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:00 am

just played the new maps and there OK    if u did not buy the last map pack i would not recommend buying these one well its was nice seeing 2 remakes of some ok maps...

to me it just feel like they pushed them out as fast as they could

have not tried the zombie map thats  the main reason i got this new map pack
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:25 am

Do they have just a dlc playlist or I'm I gonna just have to wait for the maps to pop up in rotation
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:45 am

Found all three meteors for the song. "Avenged Sevenfold" activated 3 generators and was able to use some teleporting chair. Not sure if i know the patterns from chair to chair or if its random, but was useful when i was being swarmed by zombies. Apparently the purpose of this easter egg is to master the "elements: earth, wind, fire, water" Once i did that Aang rode up on Appa and we started flying around destroying zombies and what not.... lol just kidding on that last party. But i really only found the entrance to the first element (wind) but the door was shut. So there is a whole underground tunnel world that you can't see from the beginning, this would explain why the makers said this would be the largest zombies map they have ever had.
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:41 am

S7 DROOPY wrote:Do they have just a dlc playlist or I'm I gonna just have to wait for the maps to pop up in rotation
they have there own playlist
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:08 am

Been out of town this week, but got home tonight and am DL'ing. Should be ready for some Black Ops tomorrow night!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down