Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS4 Title List

+7
Shuntentatsu
S7 Sticky
S7 DROOPY
S7 Interseptor
OneBadHuskerFan
Evol Recovery
DeadSockPuppet
11 posters

Go down

PS4 Title List Empty PS4 Title List

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:30 pm

I got this from IGN.com for those of you that are interested:

PlayStation 4 Games
PS4 Title List 468px-KnackGameplay
This section collects all known PlayStation 4 Games. Several PlayStation 4 games have been confirmed, though beneath the list of confirmed games is a list of Rumored Games that are believed to exist, yet haven't been officially announced. Many, but not all of the games on this list, are PlayStation 4 launch titles

Confirmed PlayStation 4 Games
These games have been confirmed specifically for PlayStation 4. See below for a list of games confirmed for "next-generation systems," which suggests a PlayStation 4 release. Click on any of the games below for more information, videos and screenshots.

[th]Game[/th][th]Developer[/th][th]Release Date[/th]
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag [1]UbisoftTBA
Battlefield 4 [2]EA DICETBA
Blacklight: RetributionZombie StudiosTBA
Call of Duty: Ghosts [3]Infinity WardNovember 5th, 2013
ContrastCompulsion GamesTBA
The CrewUbisoft ReflectionsTBA
The Dark Sorceror
TBA
Daylight [4]Zombie StudiosTBA
DC Universe Online [5]Sony Online EntertainmentTBA
Deep DownCapcomTBA
DestinyBungieTBA
Diablo IIIBlizzard EntertainmentTBA
The DivisionMassiveTBA
Dont StarveKlei Entertainment
Dragon Age InquisitionBioWareFall 2014
DriveClubEvolution StudiosLaunch Window
Dying Light [6]TechlandTBA
EA Sports UFC [7]EATBA
Elder Scrolls OnlineBethesda/SenimaxTBA
FIFA 14 [8]EATBA
Final Fantasy (PS4)Square EnixTBA
Final Fantasy XIVSquare EnixTBA
Final Fantasy XVSquare EnixTBA
Galak-Z17-Bit GamesTBA
Infamous: Second SonSucker PunchQ1 2014 [9]
Just Dance 2014UbisoftTBA
Killzone: Shadow FallGuerrilla GamesLaunch Window
Kingdom Hearts IIIDisneyTBA
KnackStudios JapanLaunch Window
LEGO: Marvel Super HeroesTT GamesQ4 2013
Madden 25 [10]EATBA
Mad MaxWarner Bros.TBA
Mercenary KingsTribute GamesTBA
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom PainKojima ProductionsTBA
Mirror's Edge 2DICETBA
NBA 2K14
November 2013 [11]
NBA Live 14 [12]EATBA
Need for Speed Rivals [13]EATBA
Octodad: Deadliest CatchYoung Horses, Inc.TBA
Oddworld: New n' TastyJust Add WaterFall 2013
The Order 1866Ready At DawnTBA
OutlastRed BarrelsTBA
PlanetSide 2 [14]Sony Online EntertainmentTBA
Primal Carnage: GenesisLukewarm MediaTBA
Ray's The DeadRag Tag Studios
Secret PonchosSwitchblade Monkeys
Skylanders Swap Force[15]Vicarious VisionsTBA
Sniper Elite 3 [16]505 GamesTBA
Star Wars BattlefrontDICE
TBA
The WitnessThekla, IncTBA
Thief [17]Square-Enix2014
TransistorSupergiant Games2014
Warframe [18]Digital ExtremesTBA
War Thunder [19]Gaijin EntertainmentFall 2013
Watch DogsUbiSoft MontrealTBA
The Witcher 3: Wild HuntCD Projekt RED2014
Wolfenstein: The New OrderMachineGamesTBA
Games Coming to "Next-Gen Consoles"
These games may not have specifically been confirmed for PlayStation 4, but have been announced for "next-gen consoles."

• Visceral Star Wars Game: A report confirms that Dead Space developer, Visceral, has begun the hiring process to build a next gen Star Wars title.[20]

• The Evil Within: The newest game from Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami was announced by Bethesda for a 2014 release on "next-generation consoles," [21]

• Cyberpunk 2077: This futuristic RPG is being developed by CD Projekt, using the brand new Redengine3. This game is an open world RPG that is based on the pen and paper game with nearly the same name. It's likely coming to next-gen consoles. [22]

• Human Element: Upstart developer Robotoki (a company founded by Robert Bowling, formerly the creative strategist for the Call of Duty franchise) is creating this ambitious, episodic project that is targeting next-generation gaming platforms of all kinds. Portions of the project will debut first on the Ouya platform, but the core portion of Human Element is a major release planned for 2015. [23]

• Spec Ops: Yager, the European studio behind 2012's cult favorite Spec Ops: The Line, is officially working on a new game. Epic Games has revealed that the company has licensed its new, next-generation engine -- Unreal Engine 4 -- to Yager for use in an "unannounced next-generation AAA game."[24]

Rumored PlayStation 4 Games
These games might be coming to PlayStation 4, but "next-generation systems" have not been directly mentioned in announcements. Nevertheless, the information on the games below has been properly sourced.

• Homefront Sequel: Perhaps titled Homefront 2, Crytek is developing this game (and was the company that originally outed the Xbox 720's Durango codename.)[25]
  • Mafia III: Rumors suggest that Mafia III is in development at 2K Czech and was delayed in order to shift to next-generation consoles. [26]
  • With the delay of Grand Theft Auto V, it is possible that it will be released simultaneously with the next generation of consoles. [27] [28]
  • Naughty Dog Project - Naughty Dog co-president Evan Wells believes the prospect of developing for PlayStation 4 is "terrifying" as the studio looks into what its next project will be. [29]
  • Square-Enix "Luminous" Games - Square-Enix is showing off its "Luminous" tech engine, capable of highly realistic next-gen graphics. Luminous will make games 30% cheaper and shorten development cycles. [30]
  • Medieval RPG - Warhorse studio is currently working on an unannounced medieval RPG game. Its is being developed using a modifed version of CryEngine3.
  • Singularity: This project is rumored to be in development at Quantic Dream. They acquired the url Singularityps4.com in 2013, and the title "Singularity" has been connected to the company since at least 2012. The company's "Kara" technology was originally showcased on PS3 hardware, but the characters and setting seen in the game could possibly be part of the next-generation Singularity project.
  • Peggle 2 - While confirmed, Peggle 2 has yet to be officially announced for any consoles.

DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

PS4 Title List Empty Re: PS4 Title List

Post by Evol Recovery Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:58 pm

/yawn

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PSN.....Evolrevel

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:26 pm

No doubt the PS4 will have some killer games this time around too.  My whole thing is that I just don't understand what the PS4 will have that's better than the XB1.  The $100 difference really means nothing in the overall scheme of things, to me at least.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:07 pm

For me it's more about the games. I have enjoyed more PS3 exclusives over the course of the current gen than 360. They have more top quality 1st party studios making great AAA games than anyone else right now and continue to support the PS3 even now. I mean this gen still has 3-4 top quality exclusives still on the way even now as we speak.  The 360?  None. 

Then there are the list of F2P games coming too. More quality F2P game are currently scheduled for the PS4 than the XB1 at the moment as well as indie titles (though that could change with MS 180 on self publishing)

Also, PSN has confirmed to continue to give free games every month to PSN+ members with the PS4. MS has stated that Free Games with Gold will end in November. Of course with MS track record of 180s that could change tomorrow but as of now, it's still an advantage Sony holds. Free games are good.

And finally I believe there will be more international titles to interest me going forward. Specifically, JRPG's from Japan and action titles. I mean the consoles as so close at the moment that the real difference will come in the game that are exclusive. I have more faith in Sony to deliver better and numerous exclusive titles throughout the console lifespan. The extra $100 is just a bonus on top of all the other goodies.

Also, please understand this is my personal opinion of things to come. Everyone has different tastes and things that interest them. My opinions may not be the same as some of you but that does not make either of us wrong.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Please list the exclusives that the ps3 has had that awesome because I would like to play them, but doubt that there is more them the 360
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:37 pm

the ones i have played and that i think are worth a go are 

God Of War ( good if you like slashers like devil may cry )
Uncharted  (reminds me alot of indiana jones )
Killzone  ( well done FPS s )

Heavy Rain is also an ok game

thast what i feel at least, i know there are other but those were the ones i was like wow this are Win

just like zak says systems really just come down to which  exclusive you want more

for me Halo is all i need to pick xb1 over ps4   ... ( by far in my mind the best series out there for any console )

Last edited by S7 Sticky on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Do you want games that got good scores from reviews, or from personal experiences?

But again why would it matter, it seems that you've already formed your opinion of the games without even knowing what they are.
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Crashing out for the night but I will compile a list for you tomorrow when I have time and a clear head (this cold/kidney stone are kicking my ass tonight).
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:35 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:Crashing out for the night but I will compile a list for you tomorrow when I have time and a clear head (this cold/kidney stone are kicking my ass tonight).
Man, you get more kidney stones then anyone I've met. That sucks.

On a side note, I'm interested in seeing the PS4 games posts. Not in any way because I think "ZOMG XBO AMAZORS!!!", I just haven't had time to research them hardly at all. I'm 100% getting the XBO, but I'll get the PS4 too if enough looks good to me.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:59 am

Shuntentatsu wrote:Do you want games that got good scores from reviews, or from personal experiences?

But again why would it matter, it seems that you've already formed your opinion of the games without even knowing what they are.
Nope sa ihave a ps3 , I could only think of gow series, uncharted series, last of us, heavy rain, killzone series and maybe little big plant I don't count resistance I played 1 and 2 and thought they we're weak
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:58 am

Well after doing some research the ps3 does have probably more exclusive games then the 360. There was a lot of games that came out on both systems,that was unaware did. But I really only think the ones I listed above would be the ones I would like and I would add infamous and dishonored
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:58 am

OK. So here is the list of games that I have personally played and found to be top quality games. These are all PS3 only Exclusives.

God of War 3 (the complete collection actually)
Heavy Rain
Infamous
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Demon's Souls
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
3D Dot Hero
Last of Us
Ni No Kuni
Little Big Planet 1
Little Big Planet 2
Rachet and Clank: A Crack in Time
Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
SOCOM

Future titles still up for release that look amazing:

Tales of Xillia (just released last week actually)
Tales of Xillia 2 (2014)
Beyond: Two Souls (2013)
Rain (2013/14)
The Last Guardian (???)

By contrast here are the 360 title, using the same criteria of having to personally played:

Chromehounds
Crackdown
Halo 3
Halo 4
Halo ODST
Halo Reach
Halo Wars
Fable 2
Forza 2
Forza 3
Forza 4
Gears of War
Gears of war 2
Gears of War 3

Future titles still up for release?

None that I know of.

There is no doubt that the 360 provided a better online experience this generation. And because of that I spent most of my MP gaming time on the 360. But from a games perspective, the PS3 won it hands down for me.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:02 am

I used to love SOCOM on PS, and pretty much got the PS3 to play it. Now I have a hard time spending hundreds of dollars to play an exclusive game, when I seem to miss out on many of the multi-platform games. Still, I understand that is what sells systems, and I will eventually get a PS4 to be able to take advantage of it as well. Hell, I'm just getting around to playing Mass Effect, so there is always something I have missed.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:11 am

Very true. This list was only of game I have actually played but there are still titles on both systems I have missed and would love to get a chance to play. I will also be getting an XB1 so I will get the benefit of both systems as well. Only way to go as a true game IMO. I don't want to miss out on any of the games and I am not biased by system preferences. But my first purchase will be the PS4.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:19 pm

While the $100 was originally part of my thought process, it comes back to the exclusives for me too.  There were a ton of games that Zak listed for the PS3 that I would have rather played than the ones  he listed that I did play for the 360.  The exclusive that I got the 360 for (PDZ) was for the most part a bust and I'm just not a Halo fanboy like most 360 owners (even though I have like 3 or 4 of them). 

I'm really looking forward to The Order as my number one exclusive between both systems right now.  Also, I figure at some point there will be God of War 4 and I'll be all over that.  I'm already kicking myself for not going PS3 and missing out on GOW3 and Ascension, so I'm not about to make that mistake again.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:34 pm

I have to disagree with your thoughts on PDZ but maybe it has something to do with playing it with the clan. Other wise it may have been different. 
Other Xbox exclusives I have enjoyed 
Mine craft 
Saints row
Kameo
But yeah I guess exclusives haven't been that much of a deal on the Xbox. But like Zak said this gen was more about Xbox online features.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Rogan Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Still in the air if I'm getting a ps4 or xbox

Joe Rogan

GamerTag : raze the living

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:12 pm

@OC - yeah, I didn't meet the clan until you guys were well into COD4 and by then nobody played PDZ.  I did luck out because my wife loved the game and would co-op with me but I never really got to enjoy the MP.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down