Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games you want to buy at launch

+13
DeadSockPuppet
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Sticky
S7 DROOPY
S7 Coolhand
DerangeMaverick
S7 Interseptor
S7 mrmiller
Xpert2010
Atrum
S7 KnightOwl
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 OC
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Games you want to buy at launch  - Page 2 Empty Re: Games you want to buy at launch

Post by Atrum Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:31 pm

Did you guys see that underwater scene? It looked AMAZING. CoD is definitely a buy for me now.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Games you want to buy at launch  - Page 2 Empty Re: Games you want to buy at launch

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:45 pm

AtrumX wrote:Did you guys see that underwater scene? It looked AMAZING. CoD is definitely a buy for me now.

I did. The SP looked really good IMO.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:51 pm

AtrumX wrote:Did you guys see that underwater scene? It looked AMAZING. CoD is definitely a buy for me now.

It did look great, but now that it's either "Buy it or don't" I can't see it being worth $60. The campaign will probably last 8-10 if we're lucky, and I'm done with the MP aspect.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:55 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:

It did look great, but now that it's either "Buy it or don't" I can't see it being worth $60. The campaign will probably last 8-10 if we're lucky, and I'm done with the MP aspect.

I respect you.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:

I respect you.

I've been cleverly taking my CoD MP time off for the past few games. About ready for a new one to play!
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:06 pm

AtrumX wrote:
Xpert2010 wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:

I respect you.

I've been cleverly taking my CoD MP time off for the past few games. About ready for a new one to play!

I've been cleverly taking my CoD MP time off too... except I plan to keep my cleverness and never fall victim to the ever-so-hyped Call of Duty. ZMOG UNDERWATERZZZZ lol.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:15 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:

I think I will rent it on the PSDragon and check out the SP.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Lol, Xpert being such a little noob. I've always enjoyed CoD. I know what I'm getting and I enjoy playing it. It's also nice being better than everyone without having to play consistently - not something I'd expect you to understand. Laughing
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:32 pm

AtrumX wrote:Lol, Xpert being such a little noob. I've always enjoyed CoD. I know what I'm getting and I enjoy playing it. It's also nice being better than everyone without having to play consistently - not something I'd expect you to understand. Laughing

So you play the game to play and win against noobs... well... whatever makes you sleep better I guess...
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Just waiting for Xbox One MLB 2K14 announcement.

When I see that...
Changing my gamertag:
XB1Pwnshard
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:37 pm

S7 DROOPY wrote:Well from what I understand the kinect will be the mic, so it doesnt matter about the controller plug, right now under audio options on the xbox 360bu can put the audio to the speakers , if the mic is not plugged in xbl chat comes in witg game sound's
im hoping youre right. Thats the only thing we can hope for.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Klown lol keep wishing

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:
AtrumX wrote:Lol, Xpert being such a little noob. I've always enjoyed CoD. I know what I'm getting and I enjoy playing it. It's also nice being better than everyone without having to play consistently - not something I'd expect you to understand. Laughing

So you play the game to play and win against noobs... well... whatever makes you sleep better I guess...

Pretty sure Xpert got pwned so bad several games back he formed a strong hatred for the series Laughing
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Watch Dogs (if a release title)
BF4
Forza 5

On Deck:
COD
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:54 pm

AtrumX wrote:
Xpert2010 wrote:

Pretty sure Xpert got pwned so bad several games back he formed a strong hatred for the series Laughing

I don't know about him, but that's pretty much my reasoning. Black Ops II put the nail in the coffin. I don't think the game sucks, I just suck at the game and that's not much fun for me.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:18 pm

I want a CoD 2 remake! That game was better than every other CoD game post-MW1.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:27 pm

S7 Epic wrote:I want a CoD 2 remake! That game was better than every other CoD game post-MW1.

I'd prefer a COD 4 remake.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:06 pm

I don't think that The division is going to be a launch release but man it looks great. Oh and it is a Tom Clancy game. If you haven't seen the video definetly check it out.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:24 pm

S7 OC wrote:I don't think that The division is going to be a launch release but man it looks great. Oh and it is a Tom Clancy game. If you haven't seen the video definetly check it out.

I agree. Can't wait to see more specifics about it.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Division OP
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:38 pm

I have a feeling next spring is going to be expensive!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:35 am

Forza 5 for me, hands down.
Metal Gear 5 and Watchdogs will be PS4 titles.

Until the FPS genre gets night ops, destructible environments, more objective based multiplayer modes and maps that don't suffer the "rat maze" effect, I'm going to have to hold off.

Black Ops II was fun for what it was, New COD with different environments.  But there's only sooo many times I can sit through the wash cycle before I want something different.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:04 am

Also, I'm crossing my fingers for a new game to replace our GRAW days. NOT another GR:FS though.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:19 am

Lickwid Apex wrote:
Until the FPS genre gets night ops, destructible environments, more objective based multiplayer modes and maps that don't suffer the "rat maze" effect, I'm going to have to hold off.

You should check out BF4.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:23 am

I liked the weapon customization in GR:FS, but it didn't feel like I was playing Ghost Recon.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next