Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA games 2k or ea

3 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

NBA games 2k or ea Empty NBA games 2k or ea

Post by S7 OC Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:16 am

Both demos are out not the market place and I have played both. The ea demo seems to be more in depth than the 2k one. For the past 3 years or so I have been a big 2k fan but I am really liking the new controls in the ea one. What do you guys think?

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

NBA games 2k or ea Empty Re: NBA games 2k or ea

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:35 pm

A few years ago EA's NBA Live switched up the controls and gameplay causing a lot of peeps to switch to 2k. It just felt way less responsive. My friend bought a copy of Live that the clerk said Chris Paul had returned because it sucked. My friend returned it a day later also and bought 2k. I've gotten used to playing the 2k versions now with him and they're as good as EA's ever were. Maybe EA has got their act together and making a desent game again, but I'd be surprised. Either way I'm not huge on hoops games and won't be getting either - just thought I'd add my 2 pence.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Not sure either Coolhand, my son bought NBA 2K10, I played like one game with the Heat and didn't like it so much. Don't think I'm getting either.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down