Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Into Darkenss- Who's seen it (spoiler tread).

4 posters

Go down

Star Trek Into Darkenss- Who's seen it (spoiler tread). Empty Star Trek Into Darkenss- Who's seen it (spoiler tread).

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat May 18, 2013 2:20 pm

I got up early today to see the 10:00 IMAX of Star Trek. It was really cool and now I need to talk about it! Far from the most amazing thing, or even the best Star Trek, but still very cool but I had a few issues/questions/thoughts about it.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Star Trek Into Darkenss- Who's seen it (spoiler tread). Empty Re: Star Trek Into Darkenss- Who's seen it (spoiler tread).

Post by Atrum Sat May 18, 2013 4:22 pm

I saw it last night. I thought it was a great movie, pretty interesting stuff - especially for long-time fans of the series.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Star Trek Into Darkenss- Who's seen it (spoiler tread). Empty Re: Star Trek Into Darkenss- Who's seen it (spoiler tread).

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Sat May 18, 2013 10:09 pm

I thought it was REALLY good but I loved the last one too...when I saw that Tribble I was laughing my ass off.
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The JDG Sun May 19, 2013 2:34 pm

I watched it yesterday morning and thought the opening sequence might have been the best part. Peter Weller and Benedict Cumberbatch gave an excellent performance, but the Khan reveal felt anticlimactic. I don't know if the script had rewrites or what. They might as well put a 'Hi My Name Is" sticker on his chest. Overall though, I liked it ok
The JDG
The JDG
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : The JDG

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun May 19, 2013 4:23 pm

This about sums up how I feel, but I still think I liked it more than this guy and am not quite as angry.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/62468

The death scene and the Kahn yell did bug me a bit, and the needing of the blood had me screaming that the screen on what's wrong with the other 60-70 bodies they have on board?! Did I miss something there?

Still, it was a good movie. There were just a few instances that really irked me.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun May 19, 2013 8:19 pm

They don't really know that the other 72 have the same regenerative abilities as kahn, so I dismissed that issue. I enjoyed the movie though. I thought they introduced him in an extremely epic way. Taking down an entire patrol single handed by standing in the open? Bad@ss.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down