Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to our new Game Officers!

+3
Pharaoh Amun Ra
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Atrum
7 posters

Go down

Congratulations to our new Game Officers! Empty Congratulations to our new Game Officers!

Post by Atrum Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:08 am

Congratz to Xpert2010 for being promoted to our XO - the 2nd in command! He is extremely active and dedicated towards making Halo a successful game with the clan. He will do a great job.

I would also like to congratulate Pharaoh for being promoted as the 3rd in command! He also expressed interest early on and is on later on in the evening. Pharaoh is also very dedicated to Halo, so look for both of them to be on if you need someone to play with!

Last edited by AtrumX on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to our new Game Officers! Empty Re: Congratulations to our new Game Officers!

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:11 am

Congrats guys...will look forward to playing games with you outside the normal practice routine.

S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to our new Game Officers! Empty Re: Congratulations to our new Game Officers!

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:57 am

I'm so dedicated to Halo that I'm boycotting BLOPS 2. "Hell no, we won't buy!!"

No, really..
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:15 am

Congrats guys I look forward to seeing more form this group. I know you have some great things planed I can't wait.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:57 pm

S7 Pharaoh wrote:I'm so dedicated to Halo that I'm boycotting BLOPS 2. "Hell no, we won't buy!!"

No, really..

Atrum already bought it... he's our leader and he betrayed us! Minus one point and additional five second respawn for you Atrum!
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:
S7 Pharaoh wrote:I'm so dedicated to Halo that I'm boycotting BLOPS 2. "Hell no, we won't buy!!"

No, really..

Atrum already bought it... he's our leader and he betrayed us! Minus one point and additional five second respawn for you Atrum!

It's all part of the plan Xpert. I get all buddy buddy with the CoD guys, win them a few matches, post up some cool tips, then begin suggesting things like "Oh man this makes me want to play Halo" or "Whew, that was a lot of CoD, we should all hop on Halo tomorrow".
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:55 pm

AtrumX wrote:
Xpert2010 wrote:

No, really..

It's all part of the plan Xpert. I get all buddy buddy with the CoD guys, win them a few matches, post up some cool tips, then begin suggesting things like "Oh man this makes me want to play Halo" or "Whew, that was a lot of CoD, we should all hop on Halo tomorrow".
LOL anyone not buying Blops 2 is missing out - this CoD is way better than the previous versions. You gotta play it to understand completely. Well, I won't hold a grudge if you don't and I will continue to sabota... err.. attend your Halo nights.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Congrats guys.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:59 am

I'm playing both....
Diversity is the spice of life.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down