Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Madness Bracket WINNERS - Congratulations OC and Smack!

4 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

March Madness Bracket WINNERS - Congratulations OC and Smack! Empty March Madness Bracket WINNERS - Congratulations OC and Smack!

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:22 pm

March Madness Bracket WINNERS - Congratulations OC and Smack! Icon_basketball

While the tourny is still going, our bracket competitions are over. We had 2 yahoo groups. The first was won by OC who managed to pick 2 of the final four teams. Smack won the other league by picking just 1 final four team. This was a very strange tournament year - a year of upsets and unpredictability.
Thanks everyone who played and congrats again to OC and Smack, 2010 March Madness Bracketology Champions.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

March Madness Bracket WINNERS - Congratulations OC and Smack! Empty Re: March Madness Bracket WINNERS - Congratulations OC and Smack!

Post by S7 Smack Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:57 pm

This was a wierd one nothing went the way it was planned and honestly that was the beauty of it anything can happen in the field of 65 and anyone can win great job guys maybe we can do it again next year with even biggger number of participant maybe make a cool $10-$20 dollars buy in league.See you guys next year it was fun and cograts OC.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

March Madness Bracket WINNERS - Congratulations OC and Smack! Empty Re: March Madness Bracket WINNERS - Congratulations OC and Smack!

Post by S7 OC Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:13 pm

Yeah Great tourney I am pulling for West virginia to pull it out. They were sort of my sleeper pick to make it to the finals. Congrats Smack it was good fun.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:28 pm

@ OC I see that I thought you we're crazy when I saw that, I guess I was wrong lol.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:17 pm

S7 Smack wrote:anything can happen in the field of 65
How about 92? According to the news today the NCAA is trying to up the tourny to 92 teams, essentially taking some NIT bound teams to the Big Dance instead. My local ESPN radio is blasting the idea.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:19 pm

not bad but I it will drag out longer.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:53 pm

It'll just add a day or two or cut down inn between rds. or it'll just water it down lol.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:45 pm

My yahoo bracket was looking so good at the beginning since I didn't have Kansas in the finals. Never thought both Kansas and Kentucky would drop out that soon.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down