Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA Football 2013 Dynasty League Sign-Up

4 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

NCAA Football 2013 Dynasty League Sign-Up Empty NCAA Football 2013 Dynasty League Sign-Up

Post by S7 MCampbell Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:55 am

Its that time of year again for NCAA Football and I will be running a Mature dynasty league.

The game releases on the 10th of July.

Should be fun

Autopilot Rules: Users must play their games and must recruit their players, not the CPU. Autopilot is not an alternative to showing up. However, people do go out of town, get sick etc etc and autopilot options may be discussed with me.

Vacation/Absence: You must ALWAYS let your commish know in advance. If you do NOT let me know you MUST accept any consequences that come of this.
Advances: CPU Games must be done within a 24 time frame. User games will be allowed extra time if the effort is put in by both parties involved. If only one tries to schedule, they will be given a CPU game.

Game Play Settings:
Level: Heisman
Length: 8 minutes
Sliders: Default
Penalties: Default

Disconnects/Freezes: If you have a disconnect during a user game, simply work it out with your opponent. If this means restarting completely so be it, whatever you feel is the best go ahead with that. If you need it mediated, contact me.

If you have a freeze during the game, snap a picture of the game on your cell phone and send it to me.

Complaints about opponent's play: First pause the game and let your opponent know what rule they were breaking. Give them the benefit of the doubt that it was a mistake. If it happens again, immediately contact me through private messages, and the offending user will be dealt with from there. Save game footage if necessary to show how your opponent was playing- whether it be with the highlights feature on the game, or with your cell phone.

Notes on CPU games: Treat your CPU opponents with the same respect that you treat your user opponents. Blowouts happen, but there is a scoring cap of 60 points. If you go over the scoring cap, the game result will be thrown out and the game will be simmed. There is no exception to this rule. If you are up big in the 4th on the CPU, rest your star players and chew the clock. You will avoid injuries and even build up your sportsmanship rating (if you care). By playing younger players, you have the chance for them to gain in-season progression, and the chance that they progress well is also increased.

Winning Big: If you are winning by 21 or more points at anytime in the 4th quarter with 3 minutes remaining in the game take your d@mn foot off the gas. If the starters are in, don't try to score. There are many things you can do to keep from running the score up (chew clock, conservative playcalling such as simple halfback dives). Also, there is no need to try to take those HB dives to the house everytime, sometime it doesn't hurt to try to get tackled instead of looking like a stat whore.

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 MCampbell

Back to top Go down

NCAA Football 2013 Dynasty League Sign-Up Empty Re: NCAA Football 2013 Dynasty League Sign-Up

Post by BonzOmega Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:39 am

i would LOVE to join this...i've been an NCAA junky from about 98 i think? up until about 07...the whole LBers being 8ft tall centers in basketball intercepting everything pushed me away.

if i do end up getting the game i'll definatlyu be signing up
BonzOmega
BonzOmega
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

GamerTag : BonzOmega

Back to top Go down

NCAA Football 2013 Dynasty League Sign-Up Empty Re: NCAA Football 2013 Dynasty League Sign-Up

Post by S7 MCampbell Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:45 am

Ok no problem just let me know will be looking on setting up around the 11th we will start with three star teams and go from there.

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by BonzOmega Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:59 pm

my schedule sucks as well...basically...get to play 3 days..then nothing for 6...i REALLY wanna be a part of this...just dont htink my sched would let me : /
BonzOmega
BonzOmega
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

GamerTag : BonzOmega

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 MCampbell Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:22 am

You could do it just set yourself on auto if you build your team right the should be able to hold their own. Just let me know and what team you want three star or below.

We have 9 thus far.

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 pm

I'd love to get in on this but the wife and I are trying to cut some frivolous spending to start saving for the baby. At best I probably won't get this until Xmas.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 MCampbell Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:50 am

I downloaded it last night full version with my ea pass you get 72 hours of play on the full version of any ea sports game I has it with tiger woods.

It will work on madden 13 as well it's good for 12 months so I will be on later. I still have to get the game but I think they will soon allow you to download the digital copy of games instead of going to the store and getting the game.

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

NCAA Football 2013 Dynasty League Sign-Up Empty Nice!

Post by Sfinch Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Hey im new to this blog but i would love to get in on this.....i been a die hard player for t a long time and i been looking for a good league to join and this one seems to be pretty good. Hope there is still room, get back with me. Would love to be apart of this. Thnx

Finch

Sfinch

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 MCampbell Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:20 pm

At this time the hardcore league is full but we do have one where you can pick any team. Add me S7 Mcampbell

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down