Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your favourite MP gun combinations

+3
S7 OC
DeadSockPuppet
S7 MCampbell
7 posters

Go down

Post your favourite MP gun combinations Empty Post your favourite MP gun combinations

Post by S7 MCampbell Mon May 28, 2012 6:12 am

MK 14

Optic: Red Dot Sight (can substitute 3x or 4x also)
Paint: any
Trigger: Full Auto
Magazine: Extended Magazine
Under-barrel: Angled Foregrip
Gas System: Standard
Side Rail: Aiming Laser
Barrel: Standard
Muzzle: Compensator
Stock: Fixed Stock

This is by far one of my favorite combinations in the game, as it is a powerful fully automatic rifle with little recoil.

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 MCampbell

Back to top Go down

Post your favourite MP gun combinations Empty Re: Post your favourite MP gun combinations

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon May 28, 2012 7:21 pm

I roll spittin dragon's breath from my shottys. Those that have been on the receiving end tend to end up a little crispy. Seriously, though, I run the initial shottys (Ghost or Bodark) and I think I've got the extended barrel, match trigger, red dot, and solid stock. I went for control and range vs. maneuverability. Once I get to lvl 28 I'll switch to slugs and stalk kids like a deer hunter.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post your favourite MP gun combinations Empty Re: Post your favourite MP gun combinations

Post by S7 OC Mon May 28, 2012 8:01 pm

I used the second group of shottys both shot faster than the first group
I used dragons breath. Grip,red dot,solid stock, compensators
Uav and sensors

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon May 28, 2012 10:22 pm

I'll have to try those out and possibly switch over to them when I can. And I usually run the same equipment, I had a match were I got like 3500+ points before I really left the spawn by trolling the map with my UAV. I'm getting pretty good at flying in and around buildings and avoiding enemy fire while providing intel, that and mowin kids down with my shottys.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue May 29, 2012 1:26 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:I'll have to try those out and possibly switch over to them when I can. And I usually run the same equipment, I had a match were I got like 3500+ points before I really left the spawn by trolling the map with my UAV. I'm getting pretty good at flying in and around buildings and avoiding enemy fire while providing intel, that and mowin kids down with my shottys.

I used to be like that with my UAV but it seems in the last couple of days there are a LOT more people looking around for the UAV's and taking them out quickly (at least in my case). I can't seem to keep a UAV up very long now, but 2 more levels and I'll have my jammer anyways and I'm looking forward to having that.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue May 29, 2012 6:43 am

Yeah my uav's have been taken down way to fast kinda wish there was a way to protect them.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue May 29, 2012 7:56 am

I think if the guys on your team are harassing the enemy enough they won't necessarily have time to hunt your UAVs. We seemed to do pretty good when Husker and I were staggering the launches of our UAVs or when we were covering different parts of the maps. But I haven't played in a couple days so it's possible that people are making UAV hunting a priority.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Tue May 29, 2012 5:52 pm

If they are UAV hunting, then you gotta go with sensors as backup. More people have to carry them and you may need to get closer to use them.
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue May 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Played with Free and another guy that had jammers. They make UAVs and sensors completely pointless. Even better people toss a sensor, see nothing, and assume it's safe.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue May 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Lol true but they only jam an area

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue May 29, 2012 6:17 pm

S7 OC wrote:Lol true but they only jam an area

It's pretty amazing how big of an area they cover. Especially when you consider each person gets 2, and they last until destroyed or the person dies.

I see smoke + jammers being extremely viable for siege.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue May 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Very nice I need to rank up to get my jammers unlocked

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue May 29, 2012 6:52 pm

S7 OC wrote:Very nice I need to rank up to get my jammers unlocked

Yup, I had no idea how effective they were until a couple nights ago.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue May 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Got my jammers tonight. Only played a couple of games with it but it was super effective when in CQC and most of the team is totally undetectable. There were sensor grenades coming in from all angles and since nobody was being detected we just picked them off one by one trying to come to where we were. It's an absolute beast in the right spot.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed May 30, 2012 5:53 am

Which kit has jammers and has anyone hit lvl 50 in any of the kits to unlock the custom kits? I was wondering what kind of setup options are available on the custom kits.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed May 30, 2012 7:08 am

Jammers unlock at lvl 30 ish engenier . You use that in the Uav slot

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed May 30, 2012 9:28 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Which kit has jammers and has anyone hit lvl 50 in any of the kits to unlock the custom kits? I was wondering what kind of setup options are available on the custom kits.

Haven't heard of these "custom" kits that you speak of. As far as I know the only thing you get when you hit level 50 with a character is a new slot, but nothing extra or special about it.

And the jammer opens up at level 28 for Engineers. You choose between that and the slug ammo.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed May 30, 2012 1:09 pm

417, suppressor, tac scope, under gassed, fixed stock, aiming laser, angle grip, long barrel, extended mag and full auto trigger.

AK200 with same setup.

Last edited by S7 Coolhand on Wed May 30, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed May 30, 2012 1:20 pm

MK14
Gas System: Under-gassed
Optics: Magnified HWS
Underbarrel: UB Stun Gun
Side Rail: Standard
Muzzle: Compensator
Stock: Fixed
Magazine: Extended
Barrel: Standard
Trigger: Semi Auto

Basically mirrored on the other side.

I really like my guns to be accurate, single shot. I played around with auto and match but just find they're not accurate enough. I haven't been out gunned by people running auto so until that starts happening I'm happy with semi.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed May 30, 2012 5:55 pm

@Husker - we're talking about the same thing. I didn't know how the unlock kits work, whether they could be customized or they were just a second engineer, scout, and rifleman class.

As for the slugs or jammers, that sucks because I have my heart set on those slugs. I guess I'll just have to roll with someone that has jammers or something. Meh.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed May 30, 2012 6:03 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:@Husker - we're talking about the same thing. I didn't know how the unlock kits work, whether they could be customized or they were just a second engineer, scout, and rifleman class.

As for the slugs or jammers, that sucks because I have my heart set on those slugs. I guess I'll just have to roll with someone that has jammers or something. Meh.

I know what you mean. I'll definitely be picking up jammers myself.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed May 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Played with the jammers again all night tonight and they seemed to help incredibly, especially when we have another Engineer with a UAV and the rest of the team mowing everybody down. It's great seeing sensor grenades flying in all over the place and the enemies thinking it's all clear and just getting mowed down by the whole team, lol.

I can just hear the other Engineers screaming about their sensors not working properly, haha.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down