Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo 3 Article

3 posters

:: General :: PC Games

Go down

Diablo 3 Article Empty Diablo 3 Article

Post by Atrum Fri May 25, 2012 6:19 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/diablo-3-review---angels-and-demons/2012/05/25/gJQA4oQzpU_story.html

Good write-up on the game so far. If anyone doesn't have the game? (is that a thing?) then give it a read. Give some good insight as to why it's so fun and addicting.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Diablo 3 Article Empty Re: Diablo 3 Article

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri May 25, 2012 11:36 pm

I don't have it only because I don't have a machine that will play it. I might try to upgrade some parts on my old desktop and get that up to par, since I could probably do that for a couple hundred (already have a solid monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers) but it probably won't be for a bit. As for the game, I know I'll love it cuz I played the hell out of D2. My wife was actually surprised that I didn't get it.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat May 26, 2012 2:40 am

I can send you a guest pass if you want to try it out on your current configuration. My laptop didn't have the graphics card to play it, but it worked. Coolhand's CUP wasn't up to spec, but it played it. Might as well give your rig a go.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat May 26, 2012 7:12 am

Thanks for the offer, but I'm pretty sure my laptop was way off on all accounts. We got it like 2 or 3 years ago as an email and web surfing machine, which it does well but that's about all.

That being said, I might take you up on that offer at some point. Right now I'm good though with GR:FS and I'm still working on Witcher 2. Thanks again for the offer.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat May 26, 2012 1:57 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:I don't have it only because I don't have a machine that will play it. I might try to upgrade some parts on my old desktop and get that up to par, since I could probably do that for a couple hundred (already have a solid monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers) but it probably won't be for a bit. As for the game, I know I'll love it cuz I played the hell out of D2. My wife was actually surprised that I didn't get it.

Just as a heads up pretty much any $600 laptop you pickup (going off Best Buy prices) would run it easy.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun May 27, 2012 7:08 am

Yeah, but for probably that or a little less I could upgrade the guts on my old rig and have a solid desktop too.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down