Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC you going to any Pats games this year?

3 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

OC you going to any Pats games this year? Empty OC you going to any Pats games this year?

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Thu May 10, 2012 5:26 am

I asked because I need a reason to brag...
Now, I have never been to a game at Gillette Stadium... but I received an early Christmas present...

Dec 16th - Sunday Night Game Vs. the 49ers... (Subject to flex scheduling... so let's hope the Niners don't suck this year)...

Tickets are right on the 50 yard line... SOOOOOO EXCITED ALREADY!!!

S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

OC you going to any Pats games this year? Empty Re: OC you going to any Pats games this year?

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu May 10, 2012 7:07 am

I don't like the Pats, but you still suck! I've been trying to get tickets to see the Bears at Soldier (Spaceship) Field for years but even when the Bears suck, nosebleeds are like $200 for when they play other crap teams. Kinda like paying out the ass to sit in the Bleachers at Wrigley (which I have done).
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

OC you going to any Pats games this year? Empty Re: OC you going to any Pats games this year?

Post by S7 OC Thu May 10, 2012 7:11 am

Very nice Wiggles. No I don't go to any of the games I actually prefer to watch football on tv than in the stadium. It is a great experience though.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu May 10, 2012 7:17 am

Bears are the only Chicago team that I haven't see play in their home stadium. I saw the Sox at both stadiums, Bulls at both stadiums, Hawks at United Center, and Cubs at Wrigley, but I've never seen the Bears play anywhere, let alone in Chicago. The tailgaters and atmosphere at the games are awesome because the fans are diehard (like Cubs fans) and they're there no matter what the weather, who they're playing and if the Bears are crap or not.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Thu May 10, 2012 8:45 am

I'm just excited to be with my own kind for once... i've been to like 5 games in Rich Stadium (Buffalo)

Always wearing a Pat's jersey... which is awkward...

Bills V. Patriots 1995 - The game the Patriots entered the 4th down 12 and scored 22 unanswered to win 35-25... yeah i was like 12 and people were threatening me... thats when i decided no more Pats games in Buffalo...

Vikings V. Bills - My uncle is a Viks fan
Jets V. Bills - Free Tickets
Panthers V. Bills - Free Tickets

Broncos V. Bills - Sat 3 Rows up in the Endzone... was actually on TV a couple times
OC you going to any Pats games this year? GAme1-1
OC you going to any Pats games this year? GAme

SO many drunk Bills fans lol
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu May 10, 2012 11:20 am

My wife and I almost went to see the Bears play the Lions at Ford Field this last year on Monday night. There were still good seats on about the 50 yard line on the visitors side for like $150 a ticket but that meant we had to drive 3hrs to Detroit, watch the game, drive 3hrs back and then I'd have to be at work at like 7am that Tuesday morning and work a 10hr warehouse day which would have blown on like 3 or 4 hrs of sleep. Funny thing is that my store manager is a huge Lions fan so she would have moved everyone's schedule around so that I could have the night off (couldn't do anything about the Tuesday because we all work on warehouse days).
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down