Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Annual S7 Anniversary All Night Gaming Event

+12
S7 DROOPY
DerangeMaverick
S7 mrmiller
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Epic
DeadSockPuppet
racecardriver23
S7 OC
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 Coolhand
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2nd Annual S7 Anniversary All Night Gaming Event Empty 2nd Annual S7 Anniversary All Night Gaming Event

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:10 pm

2nd Annual S7 Anniversary All Night Gaming Event

Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to our 2nd Annual S7 Anniversary All Night Gaming Event. We are nearing our 2 Year Anniversary and we have some very exciting things planned. It's basically a month long event culminating with an ALL NIGHT gaming event starting on February 25th. We have contests, tournaments, and LOTS OF PRIZES!!! Below is a list of all of the events we have planned. Please feel free to post up with any questions you may have about any of the events. Oh, and Happy Birthday S7!

Contests:

Essay Contest - "What does S7 Mean to You?" - We will be accepting short essays from our members about S7 and what it means to you. Contest starts on February 1st and the winner gets a Prize for the Prize Vault. (More details will be posted up on February 1st, so stay tuned)

Trivia Contest - Our annual Trivia Contest is always a big hit. We will provide you with questions about S7 and it's members. All of the answers can be found on the forums but you might have to do some looking in older posts. Winner will be decided by the fastest/most correct entry. Contest starts on February 8th and the winner here will also get a Prize for the Prize Vault. (More details will be posted up on February 8th)

Banner Contest - A simply contest to design the best banner for the clan. We will start taking entries starting on February 15th. We will put all of the entries up for a public vote the the banner with the most votes wins. The winner will not only get a Prize from the Prize Vault but will also get their banner featured on the website for the next month! (More details will be posted up on February 15th).

UP ALL NIGHT 2 EVENT:

Starting at 7:00PM on Saturday, February 25th and going all night long! Event ends at 7:00AM Sunday, February 26th. For this event we will be playing a total of 6 different games throughout the night. Mostly retro games and always a lot of fun. Each event will be hosted by a different member of the CO. You are welcome to attend as many or as few of the events as you would like. Some of us will be here for the whole event, Start to Finish. Others will come and go but everyone will have a great time. Below is a list of the games and times that we will be playing.

(All time are Eastern)

R6 Vegas 2 - hosted by Uncle Charles & Klown - 7PM-9PM
Black Ops - hosted by OC - 9PM-11PM
Full House Poker - hosted by Droopy - 11PM-1AM
Forza 4 - hosted by Interseptor - 1AM-3AM
Halo: Reach - hosted by Atrum - 3AM-5AM
COD 4 MW - hosted by Coolhand - 5AM-7AM

* 1 Prize will be given out during each of the games listed above. You must attend the event to be eligible for a prize. Plus, there is a bonus for staying up all night and attending every event! Those of us who make it to every event and stay "Up All Night" will be put into a drawing for a grand prize to be given away at the end of the night/morning.

NOTE: That's a total of 10 prizes to be awarded! If you would like to donate a prize to the event, or our prize vault in ganeral, read up here: https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/t2551-s7-prize-vault

Don't have those games? Well, you still have plenty of time. Many members will be renting or buying cheap used copies so they can attend.

And that's it! Stay tuned to the forums for more details about the Contest. Each contest will get it's official thread and details on the appropriate date.

Last edited by S7 Interseptor on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual S7 Anniversary All Night Gaming Event Empty Re: 2nd Annual S7 Anniversary All Night Gaming Event

Post by Atrum Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Can't wait for the event! I've got a good lineup of fun custom games for reach, so even if you're not a big halo fan get your hands on a copy and show up.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual S7 Anniversary All Night Gaming Event Empty Re: 2nd Annual S7 Anniversary All Night Gaming Event

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:34 pm

For those that make it all night, we will finish up with the original gangsta Modern Warfare! Likely game-modes are S&D and Domination. This game is like $15 now, or less used, or gamefly it. I'll be getting gamefly just for this event so I can have R6V2 without buying it. Prize to be announced soon (likely a $65 value hint hint), so stock up on your caffeinated drink of choice, snacks, and plenty of alcohol. Its gonna be a great night; I hope we can finish strong with some red-eyed mayhem on these old school maps!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:52 pm

God bless you youngsters allowing the old men to go ahead and get our RSV2 fix out of the way early. I think I will make at least the first two games.
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Come on Ben your not that old. You only have a few years on me I will be Up ALL NIGHT

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by racecardriver23 Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Ditto on the R6V2 fix, but I think Ben got all of his partying out of the way early on. It's hard to get him to stay up past 11:00 anymore, lol.
racecardriver23
racecardriver23
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : racecardriver23

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Sounds like tons of fun. I have most of those games and depending upon the work schedule I'll probably try to hit some of them up.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:53 am

This is going to take some planning on my end, lol. I'll probably end up sleeping through the poker & BO, then attend the others.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:04 pm

sucks... cant be there AGAIN this year... working all night
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Is the Halo CE remake's mutiplayer the same as Reach, or will I need to rent Reach for the Up-All night event?

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Halo CE only has the new maps. So you would want to get a copy of reach.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Well we'll see if i can make it all night. I dont have rainbow 6 but its like 10 bucks used i think and i sold my copy of reach. Dont have the original mw game either. only have mw3
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : DerangeMaverick

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:46 pm

you may be able to rent those games

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:38 pm

BUMP! Don't forget. The Up-All-Night event is next Saturday, February 25th starting at 7pm eastern. Still plenty of time to go out and rent/buy cheap used copies of the games we will be playing. Here is the complete list of games and times:

R6 Vegas 2 - hosted by Uncle Charles & Klown - 7PM-9PM
Black Ops - hosted by OC - 9PM-11PM
Full House Poker - hosted by Droopy - 11PM-1AM
Forza 4 - hosted by Interseptor - 1AM-3AM
Halo: Reach - hosted by Atrum - 3AM-5AM
COD 4 MW - hosted by Coolhand - 5AM-7AM
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:03 am

Looks like my work schedule will cooperate for this so I'll see if I can't hit up some of the later items.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Due to family issues, I probably won't make any of the events on Saturday night/Sunday morning. If I can get away, I'll try but most likely it will be a no go. If I don't get a chance to pwn with you guys, have fun!
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Bump
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Looking forward to it- got Reach in the mail from GameFly!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:23 am

I'm ready with all 6 games. Gonna be one helluva night!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:10 am

I'll be up watching MLG, sothe events I attend will depend on how long I can stay awake. Until yesterday I'd have been fine but I was up for like 36 hours and I now have a normal sleep pattern. I'd really like to make Forza & Halo though.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:48 am

Rainbow 6 Vegas @ 7pm est! Come on guys we need a good showing to get this party started!
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Went out today and stocked up on some snacks a few red bulls and other beverages. Pumped to play tomorrow should be a great time and I will be up all night.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:57 pm

S7 Uncle Charles wrote:Rainbow 6 Vegas @ 7pm est! Come on guys we need a good showing to get this party started!
Oh crap its 7 est? I went out and bought it but I have indoor soccer at 5:45cst so I'll be an hour late I guess. Should be on by 7cst 8est.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Ohhhh, I was thinking the event was tonight, lol. The date/time difference threw me off, lol. MLG finishes at 10 EST on Saturday, so I'll probably take a nap after that, then get up early for Forza & Reach...possibly MW, depends on how much I want to go back to bed.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Just a helpful hint for everyone- be sure and pop in your game discs sometime earlier today, so you can grab all the updates. That way if you only get to play 30 min or so, you will not be spending a lot of time with the downloads.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next