Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many of you are doing the premium Elite?

5 posters

Go down

How many of you are doing the premium Elite? Empty How many of you are doing the premium Elite?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:44 am

Just curious if anybody here is doing the Elite thing (Premium).

I'm going back and forth on it and now that they've extended the "Founders Elite" status ability to the end of the month and adding another 30 days to the end (due to their current issues) it gives me a little more time to think about it. For those of you that are going to be using the premium service, what are the real advantages of having it?
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

How many of you are doing the premium Elite? Empty Re: How many of you are doing the premium Elite?

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm doing it, but since it has been down I haven't checked into it since the first day. If it is anything like the beta, it's a nice tool but nothing you really need.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

How many of you are doing the premium Elite? Empty Re: How many of you are doing the premium Elite?

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:50 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:I'm doing it, but since it has been down I haven't checked into it since the first day. If it is anything like the beta, it's a nice tool but nothing you really need.

~mrmiller
diddo
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:50 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:I'm doing it, but since it has been down I haven't checked into it since the first day. If it is anything like the beta, it's a nice tool but nothing you really need.

~mrmiller

Again, same here, I got the HE and it came with Elite and the Founder status as part of it.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Remember- you do get all the DLC with it too, so it's a good deal with that alone.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:05 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:Remember- you do get all the DLC with it too, so it's a good deal with that alone.

~mrmiller

That's why I got the HE, for the DLC. I knew I would get them anyways and you save money by getting them with the HE. The Elite stuff was just an added bonus.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheatricalPyro Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:27 pm

When I have some spare cash I am thinking about doing the founder premium because it's for life. I just got an email from Gamestop.
TheatricalPyro
TheatricalPyro

GamerTag : TheatricalPyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down