Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very helpful video for multiplayer...

4 posters

Go down

A very helpful video for multiplayer... Empty A very helpful video for multiplayer...

Post by S7 Coolhand Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:40 pm

...for those still striving for leetness is on the dashboard called "Our top 20 tips for multiplayer success." Only one I disagree with is about aiming low for recoil. Says aim at feet and gun will ride up to body but I aim for the torso and let recoil take me to their heads.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

A very helpful video for multiplayer... Empty Re: A very helpful video for multiplayer...

Post by S7 Epic Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:18 pm

I aim for their heads and let the recoil take me to their helicopters and UAVs...
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

A very helpful video for multiplayer... Empty Re: A very helpful video for multiplayer...

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:39 pm

step 1 :dont suck
step 2 : wash and repeat step 1

cant fallow there aim for the feet info. some people are not affect as much with recoil like myself i dont even see recoil ride up that far when i shoot as i am not a hold button noob.. so recoil is all up to the player plus if you have to ride the recoil to the head your going to die 8=10 times the person you shooting at will kill u if you cant kill them by then
the only good idea those noobs had was ak74 with rapid

but all BS aside want a good way to pwn at a game . find the most OP gun you can and use it none stop. dont ask other people what should i use for this game mode. use what you are good at!

and big one
I (sticky) = bullet magnet dont fallow me EVER or you will die

here are some op guns
Famas (even after the update it still pwns)
All SMG's with rapid fire
myself it would be mp5k get it at lvl one and pwns 1-50

when all else fails u camp . might as well ever one else does

want to win fallow this guide---
getting pwn in team D = CAMP so your team does not have to carry u so hard
damo demo ,capture the flag = get the point and hold it no matter what your kdr is
Search = dont bottle neck keep spaced out make sure 2 good players are with you

want to lvl faster
lvl fast =get a team for HQ make sure there are at least 2 stronger players on your team as you need to win

over view
all cod's are alike so about how you play on this one is how your going to play on the next one and the next one and so on..
best way to improve practice

if you still fail =hello kitty time
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:50 am

Lol nice guide there Sticky
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:08 am

Ummm, so where's the hello kitty...j/k! Sounds like some solid advice. My only issue with smg's is range, although they're better for range than shottys and I can do ok with those sometimes.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down