Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Character Progression Trailer

+2
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Glock
6 posters

Go down

Star Wars: The Old Republic Character Progression Trailer Empty Star Wars: The Old Republic Character Progression Trailer

Post by S7 Glock Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:55 pm

S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Old Republic Character Progression Trailer Empty Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Character Progression Trailer

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Yeah, it really does.
The first 10-20 seconds I was sold. Just run in from the darkness and start slapping people...LOL

Sith Marauder FTW!!!

S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Old Republic Character Progression Trailer Empty Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Character Progression Trailer

Post by S7 OC Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:28 pm

I so wish it was xbox

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:37 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Yeah, it really does.
The first 10-20 seconds I was sold. Just run in from the darkness and start slapping people...LOL

Sith Marauder FTW!!!

The first 10-20 seconds I was lost. Just run in hit people with lightsabres...and ZERO dismemberment. That's just not Star Wars.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:05 pm

watched all the videos on their site a couple days ago - I've decided to build a new PC and upgrade my wife's video card just for this game. Hopefully I can get her hooked on this instead of WoW. I mean, if you gotta play a mmo, it might as well be a cool mmo.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:44 am

beta has already started and.....err never mind.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Glock Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:59 am

Hook a bro up Z
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:10 pm

I'm on the beta wait list but haven't heard about it starting yet.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Sun May 01, 2011 12:15 am

Beta has been going on now for awhile (pretty sure). They are very slowly releasing keys. I am been checking alternate avenues of obtaining some keys like via my ign founder membership but to no avail. Anyone can register at the old republic website. All that is required is account and a system scan of your rig.

Hopefully they start large scale beta key distribution soon as the game is mostly likely to release quarter 4 of this year but possibly later.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down