Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars The Old Republic game testing has begun.

4 posters

Go down

Star Wars The Old Republic game testing has begun. Empty Star Wars The Old Republic game testing has begun.

Post by S7 Zalacious Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:12 am

From the sound of it is not exavtly in beta stage yet, but invites are going out to some people. Going to start off small and build up numbers over time. You can sign up at the main page as long as you have an account.

http://www.swtor.com/

Would love to give the game a little look see. Here is hoping I can get an invite on my hands
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Star Wars The Old Republic game testing has begun. Empty Re: Star Wars The Old Republic game testing has begun.

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:45 pm

ok joined up hopefully i get into the testing!!!
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Star Wars The Old Republic game testing has begun. Empty Re: Star Wars The Old Republic game testing has begun.

Post by S7 Glock Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:48 am

I'm waiting for an invite to that as well as an invite to the Kane & Lynch 2 for the 360
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Knowledge Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:54 pm

I'll be getting this on day one! I haven't received an invite yet but that still won't change my commitment! I have to disagree with the detractors, its gonna be an excellent game. Pretty much anything that isn't WoW, to some, just not good. For me, WoW has lost its initial appeal. I want something different. Too many Star Wars fans to count, but this will be a game that finally makes you feel like you are part of the story. Bioware has never produced product that was not very high quality.

People are starting to hate on it because it has voice, but they don't even realize yet, how that is gonna change the entire feel of the games. Then WoW will try to squeeze that into the game once they see it works very well. Besides for those who want to skip the dialogue, woe be to them, essential plot points may be missing. The paths you choose in the game will completely change player experience throughout the game. The question will then be: Are you all about the grind and the endgame and PVP forever? Or, do you call yourself a true fan and engage in the world and the story of your character, with things like PVP and endgame content, that are just the icing on the cake?

The camps will divide come next spring. I am the latter, storyline and gameplay first, and mindless grinding/PVP/endgame distant second! Very Happy
S7 Knowledge
S7 Knowledge

GamerTag : S7 Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down