Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7 Forza 3 - Season 3 News:

Go down

S7 Forza 3 - Season 3 News: Empty S7 Forza 3 - Season 3 News:

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:49 am

Forza News -

Last week was another epic showdown as we continued Season 3. We raced E-Class and had some of the closest races yet. Epic, Wiggles Sticky and Kenny were constantly battleing for position and the competition got very intence. Everybody raced clean and there were very few accidents. Just good close racing. Skilled passes and on the corners and overtakes on the streights. It was truly one of the best Tourneys yet. When the dust setteled the standings lookded like this. I was in first followed by Wiggles, Sticky, Epic, Kenney, Chippy and finally OC in 7th. Newcomer Pooty was once again forced out due to connections issues. We raced head to head for hot lap times and once again missed by only a few 10th of a second. I hope we can get this resolved because I feel he could be a real contender for the top spots based off of his qualifing times. He did receive 8th place points by default so it was not a total loss.

Overall Standings are as follows...

Wiggles - 18pts
Interseptor - 18pts
Sticky - 14pts
Epic - 13pts
Chippy - 9pts
Kenny - 9pts
Pooty - 4pts
OC - 4pts
Coolhand - 3pts

VERY CLOSE SO FAR! We have a tie for 1st, 5th and 7th and only 1 point seperating 3rd and 4th. Hard to get closer than that.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down