Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7 Forza 3 - Season 2 News:

Go down

S7 Forza 3 - Season 2 News: Empty S7 Forza 3 - Season 2 News:

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Season 2 NEWS:

Well, this is it! We have reached the end of the our journey and it all comes down to this. The S-Class Tourney is here and with it comes the end of season. It's all or nothing as we head into the final race of the season. And despite my best efforts, things are as close as ever. I was really hoping to shut the door on Glock but unfortunately came right back taking 1st place in the A-Class Tourney and now all that separates us going into the final race is 1 point. Yes 1 Point! Needless to say, who ever wins the S-Class Tourney will also win the Season 2 Championship. Never has there been more on the line.

And it doesn't stop there. While Wiggles has all but secured a dominant 3rd place finish there is a lot at stake just below as Epic, Atrum and Sticky continue to fight a very close race. Atrum had a solid showing last night and finished 4th overall helping close the gap on Epic and surpassed Sticky who had to drop out for undisclosed reasons. But as it sits there are still only 3 points separating these racers. It is literally anyone's game and we head into the final event. It really doesn't get any better than this.

And as we continue done the line, it looks as if OC and sealed the deal and locked out Kenny and Chippy from challenging his position this season. Chippy had a good, if uneven showing and actually finished 3rd place at the legendary Fujimi Kaido. Unfortunately, he also had some difficult races causing a few "accidents" along the way. Kenny, on the other hand, was unfortunately not able to qualify for last nights race which cost him serious points but is still within 2 points of Chippy. So once again it's a close race and either could easily finish on top. All in all they have both really progressed and are making improvements all the time. I think that next season they will be a serious threat.

Everybody has to be on their best game as we head into the final event. As I said earlier, it all or nothing. There is no tomorrow and this is the last chance to take the gold. Better bring it. Good luck everyone.

Here are the season standings so far:

1st - 1st - Interseptor (54 pts)
2nd - Glock (53 pts)
3rd - Wiggles (43 pts)
4th - Epic (27 pts)
5th - Atrum (25 pts)
6th - Sticky (24 pts)
7th - OC (17 pts)
8th - Chippy (11 pts)
9th - Dovakiin - (9 pts)
10th - Easy (5 pts) - Out for the Season

Up Next? S-Class.