Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crysis 2 Officers Wanted

Go down

Crysis 2 Officers Wanted Empty Crysis 2 Officers Wanted

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:56 am

Crysis 2 is off to a good start. The game is great and I am looking to make it the best experience for all those involved. Now, as you may have noticed, we are taking things in a new direction around here. Our new focus is on having fun and as GC it is my job to help facilitate that. I would like to see game nights, clan matches, Inter-Clan Tourneys, friendly competitions and more. What I am looking for is some officers to help me out, get things organized and run certain events. It's all going to be very laid back and causal. Noting fancy and no experience is required. Almost like a team game. If you are interested please PM me of hit me up on XBL.

Last edited by S7 Interseptor on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Crysis 2 Officers Wanted Empty Re: Crysis 2 Officers Wanted

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:16 pm

I'd like to thank all of you that showed interest in helping out with Crysis 2. And with the apps in I would like to announce our newest officers! Please welcome Zalacious and Sticky as my newest Officers for Crysis 2. They will be helping me out in making this games the best it can be. We are already hard at work planing some of the next events so stay tuned and I hope to see you all on Wednesday for Game Night!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down