Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameFly...

3 posters

Go down

GameFly... Empty GameFly...

Post by PootyPoo22 Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:36 am

I know many of you use GameFly and I was wondering if you really think it's worth it. I looked at it yesterday to price it out. $22.50/month seems a little steep for 2 games at a time. Why not just rent the game if you want to try it out?
PootyPoo22
PootyPoo22
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PootyPoo22

Back to top Go down

GameFly... Empty Re: GameFly...

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:19 pm

personally i do the 1 a month at 15 now... but i;ve been with them for 2+ years now... nothing like timing it right and getting a new release the day it comes out for just a monthly fee... and if you decide to buy for example you can keep said game for a used price and get whatever is next on your list etc...

so yeah i like it...
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:32 pm

I also do the one game a month for 15, its overall ok, I never get the games when they first release, unless that is the only game I have in my q, they only have 5 distribution places in the us and it takes forever on turn around on average about 7 business days so I really can only get 2 games a month. The keep the game for 40 bucks if it's new is cool. Just try it out, it's free for 2 weeks and see if ya like it, you can always cancel
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:41 am

I live in NY, so Pittsburg, PA is my exchange center

If i send out a game on Monday they get it Wednesday and I have a new one Friday.

I actually at one point had 3 out at a time, but i had a lot more time for gaming then...

Also, if you have multiple systems, like myself and PS3/360 its cool that I can get like older PS3 games or whatever, you aren't like stuck with only one system choice

as for getting a game at release, its all about timing... I'll send a game back on Thursday so they get it Saturday... with no shipping on Sundays... when Monday rolls around i have an openning and they normally ship the Tuesday new releases a day early...

I just got Marvel vs Capcom 3 on Wednesday (it released on Tuesday)... once you know the timing and can plan accordingly, especially with 2 out at a time, your life can be awesome when it comes to Gamefly...

However... Living in the north, i get screwed by weather once in a while... and if I do miss the release of something I really wanted (and something that is popular), I'm screwed for a while...

Though I'm not really a wrestling fan anymore, I have played like every WWE/WWF/WCW/TNA/ECW game ever - Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 has been out forever and been #1 on my list, and I always end up with something else...

S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down