Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

top gear

+4
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Sticky
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

top gear  Empty top gear

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:49 pm

i am watching that top gear that comes with the forza ultimate copy
and dam that Lexus is freakin' sexy

Last edited by S7 Sticky on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

top gear  Empty Re: top gear

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:11 pm

The pursuit of perfection huh? Rolling Eyes

You can tell a man by the car that he drives, the type of lady he allows to keep him company, and the liquor that he drinks. I personally would never drive a Lexus--which is nothing but an expensive Toyota. Let me explain...

For the most part they are the same. Some of the Lexus engines have a little different camshaft profile so they can say that they have 10hp more than the toyota engine. The LS series V-8 engines are not available in Toyota Cars, The LX470/570 is the same engine as the Tundra/Sequoya/Land cruiser. The RX330/350, ES300/330/350 is the same as the Camry, Solara, Sienna, Highlander engines. They are very similar and most all the parts cross between them. I have removed Toyota engines and installed lexus engines and vice versa. You need to also remember that Lexus was a USA version of Toyota's luxury car. The same cars built with the Lexus name were sold as Toyota's in other countries until 2006. That was done for the perception of a Luxury brand, even though the cars were the same as the Toyota's. It is all in a brand name. The Lexus warranty is better and they stand behind the cars a little better than Toyota does though, due to a different cost.

In the end they're all P.O.S. foreign crap that the brakes don't work and the accelerator sticks. Toyota knows and doesn't care. Personally I care more about my family than to drive them around in such a piece of sh*t vehicle.
Here's something to chew on:

http://www.autospies.com/news/Toyota-Agrees-To-Pay-10-Million-In-Runaway-Lexus-Lawsuit-60381/
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

top gear  Empty Re: top gear

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:21 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:The pursuit of perfection huh? Rolling Eyes

You can tell a man by the car that he drives, the type of lady he allows to keep him company, and the liquor that he drinks. I personally would never drive a Lexus--which is nothing but an expensive Toyota. Let me explain...

For the most part they are the same. Some of the Lexus engines have a little different camshaft profile so they can say that they have 10hp more than the toyota engine. The LS series V-8 engines are not available in Toyota Cars, The LX470/570 is the same engine as the Tundra/Sequoya/Land cruiser. The RX330/350, ES300/330/350 is the same as the Camry, Solara, Sienna, Highlander engines. They are very similar and most all the parts cross between them. I have removed Toyota engines and installed lexus engines and vice versa. You need to also remember that Lexus was a USA version of Toyota's luxury car. The same cars built with the Lexus name were sold as Toyota's in other countries until 2006. That was done for the perception of a Luxury brand, even though the cars were the same as the Toyota's. It is all in a brand name. The Lexus warranty is better and they stand behind the cars a little better than Toyota does though, due to a different cost.

In the end they're all P.O.S. foreign crap that the brakes don't work and the accelerator sticks. Toyota knows and doesn't care. Personally I care more about my family than to drive them around in such a piece of sh*t vehicle.
Here's something to chew on:

http://www.autospies.com/news/Toyota-Agrees-To-Pay-10-Million-In-Runaway-Lexus-Lawsuit-60381/

wow klown i was just saying it was a cool car dam.. got some strong feelings about lexus
andi hope you know i am talking about the Monster of a beast LFA but if you think this car is gay then ok