Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL S7 PLEASE READ IF YOUR IN THE NFL FANTASY LEAGUE IN MADDEN 11

2 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

ALL S7 PLEASE READ IF YOUR IN THE NFL FANTASY LEAGUE IN MADDEN 11 Empty ALL S7 PLEASE READ IF YOUR IN THE NFL FANTASY LEAGUE IN MADDEN 11

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:11 am

so its like this s7 members i want to send out a sincere appology to killerklown because with the help of a friend i have come to realize that i was wrong and disrespectful to you for beating you the way i did in madden...also while were on the subject my friend also made me realize that i completely f'd up this league and without intension for the record...i would like for every clan member to tell me if they would like this league to start over with a brand new fantasy draft and absolutely NO CPU TRADES...PVP WILL ALWAYS BE ALLOWED WITH NO RESTRICTIONS...let me know if u guys would be interested in this or just staying with the league we have now...i would hate for guys to just lose interest or leave all together so maybe we can still work something out and start over...let me know what u think
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

GamerTag : rol3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

ALL S7 PLEASE READ IF YOUR IN THE NFL FANTASY LEAGUE IN MADDEN 11 Empty Re: ALL S7 PLEASE READ IF YOUR IN THE NFL FANTASY LEAGUE IN MADDEN 11

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:40 am

i have turned cpu trades off now so it will only be pvp for now on...
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

ALL S7 PLEASE READ IF YOUR IN THE NFL FANTASY LEAGUE IN MADDEN 11 Empty Re: ALL S7 PLEASE READ IF YOUR IN THE NFL FANTASY LEAGUE IN MADDEN 11

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:03 pm

I suggest that we stay w/ the league we have now. It’s doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense to start over w/ another draft. Most of us have simply ‘played w/ the cards we were dealt’ and it’s seems to have worked out okay in my opinion. Let’s just keep this one going. As long as you don’t run the league like roger Goodell, we should be okay, lol.
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:45 pm

yeah i didnt think i was doing such a bad job either its just certain people didnt like all the trades i guess so i turned off cpu trades thats all..oh well i guess we will just stick with this one
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:09 pm

Allowing CPU trades does kind of defeat the purpose of having a fantasy draft though. Now, I did take advantage of the wiggle room it gave us by getting some 60 - 70 overall guys I wanted but it may cause teams to have the ability to stack their squad.

Personally, I think you went wrong with all those messages and rule changes. No biggie though, I just don't wanna lose my team, they've grown on me..lol.
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:53 pm

the messages and rules all im trying to do is run a league and keep everybody posted on it u know so correct me if im wrong but dont see the problem with it
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:14 am

Ok..
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down