Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to madden 11 online franchise NFL FANTASY LEAGUE

+2
S7 OC
rol3l3akarel3el
6 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

Welcome to madden 11 online franchise NFL FANTASY LEAGUE Empty Welcome to madden 11 online franchise NFL FANTASY LEAGUE

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:30 am

so yeah u may or may not know that darkagent has appointed me commish of the league...id be glad to listen to anyone who has any ideas of making our league better and i also want to know how everyones draft went and if they are satisfied...any thoughts in general here is pretty much what i want to see...hope everyone enjoys the league
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

GamerTag : rol3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

Welcome to madden 11 online franchise NFL FANTASY LEAGUE Empty Re: Welcome to madden 11 online franchise NFL FANTASY LEAGUE

Post by S7 OC Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:51 am

The draft went ok even though I could not make it. Some rough spots still stand out on my team thanks to a trade with agent and the 3 computer trades I should be in a little bit better shape than before.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Welcome to madden 11 online franchise NFL FANTASY LEAGUE Empty Re: Welcome to madden 11 online franchise NFL FANTASY LEAGUE

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:28 am

can I still get in before any games happen? was out of town over the weekend...
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:can I still get in before any games happen? was out of town over the weekend...

yeah u can join now but the only thing is u would have to have the players that the cpu selected for u in the draft...the league name is nfl fantasy league and the password is daddy
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:20 pm

rol3l3akarel3el wrote:
S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:can I still get in before any games happen? was out of town over the weekend...

yeah u can join now but the only thing is u would have to have the players that the cpu selected for u in the draft...the league name is nfl fantasy league and the password is daddy
GHAY! Mad
So let me get this right...not only do I not get my childhood favorite, hometown team, but I also can't get decent players? And why is this a good idea again? LOL...Oh well, guess I'll be the whippin' boy for this season...but I'll do it. Embarassed
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Jax Jags.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:16 am

its week 2 hope everyone is enjoying the league so far and has improved their team up to date...
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:47 am

umm...my team sucks!
Rolling Eyes
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:47 pm

i got u next week klown
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:24 am

just a heads up to anyone i have to play later this season...
i work midnight to 9am (eastern)...
so we'll need to work around that schedule...
i know one of the randoms (or at least someone i didnt know)
tried to invite me at like 1140,
i was just checking some stuff right before i needed to leave...

so if this happens to you... understand its not me ducking you or something... its just because of work...
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:07 am

I'm done with this league. Perhaps if I'd been there day one and got some decent players it would be okay. I knew going into this and picking up the Jags was a mistake. Not so much the Jags (as the players are from all over) but they are also the worst of the worse. To top it off I was criticized for trying to make a decent trade and pick up someone that could actually catch the ball. The "best" QB I have is Kerry Collins Shocked . Kerry F*&^king Collins? Are you kidding me? Anyone that watches football knows that's a joke. Meanwhile I have to play against great QB's/ Tony Romo last week, Aaron Rodgers this week? Nope, forget that, I'll just hang and play online against strangers or the occasional pick-up game. That or go with OC's team where I can get the Dolphins and real pick-ups to make that squad better. Tonight I had 13 turnovers....are you joking me? Constantly saw pass rush that my O-line couldn't stop, constant fumbles on kick returns or just run plays. Nope, screw that!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:37 am

sorry i had to unleash the dragon on you klown
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:44 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:I'm done with this league. Perhaps if I'd been there day one and got some decent players it would be okay. I knew going into this and picking up the Jags was a mistake. Not so much the Jags (as the players are from all over) but they are also the worst of the worse. To top it off I was criticized for trying to make a decent trade and pick up someone that could actually catch the ball. The "best" QB I have is Kerry Collins Shocked . Kerry F*&^king Collins? Are you kidding me? Anyone that watches football knows that's a joke. Meanwhile I have to play against great QB's/ Tony Romo last week, Aaron Rodgers this week? Nope, forget that, I'll just hang and play online against strangers or the occasional pick-up game. That or go with OC's team where I can get the Dolphins and real pick-ups to make that squad better. Tonight I had 13 turnovers....are you joking me? Constantly saw pass rush that my O-line couldn't stop, constant fumbles on kick returns or just run plays. Nope, screw that!
ur

Your team was not bad Klown i dont know what your talking about. Not sure if you actually looked at your roster. Matt Hasselback was your best qb and you had decent WR Larry Fitzgerald as your number 1 then you had Jerricho Cotchery then Brandon Stockley. do you know who my recievers are? I have Roddy White, Pierre Garcon and Lance Moore. If you wanted to upgrade a player you should of went with a QB not for another WR when obviously you need a better Field general. Honestly there was nothing to complain about with your team.
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Well, just not the guys I play with I guess. No biggie but to correct you, I made nearly no passes with Hasselback, it was not until I benched him and played with Collins did any true passing yards accumulate.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:36 pm

It didn't help you any that you had to face two of the top guys in the league either...not really a confidence building experience
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Public Service Announcement: I AM NOT trading Jahvid Best under any circumstances. I don’t care if your offer includes Moses and the three wise men, lol. Now that I’ve got that out, please review my real post below:

It's unfortunate that Klown is leaving the league but I’ll see him in OC’s league. I looked at his team and there were a few bright spots (and I mean a few, lol). I understand where Klown is coming from in regards to making attempts to trade for better talent. Due to the date changes in the draft, I was unable to attend; therefore, I've been subject to whatever the IA picked and my draft board.

The draft board is cool but you can’t draft a proper team w/o seeing who’s available at the time you pick a player (trust me). However, I have found that the best way to use the draft board is to add players w/ mid-range to low overall ratings. I.E. the players no one wants or thinks about. I still have some dark spots but I’m cool w/ my squad.

I understand the rule about computer trades but shouldn’t there be a little wiggle room for those who are joining late and/or didn't pick their players? I dare say that those guys need the most help to keep the league competitive. Who wants to pick up a team w/ no hope? The guys that were present at the draft have the advantage because essentially they picked everyone they wanted. C’mon fellas, relax. Is it really that bad to allow one or two big trades for a lower tier team?

P.S. Let’s not ‘unleash anymore dragons,’ I hate angry posts and/or XBL messages..
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down