Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COD: Black Ops zombies confirmed

5 posters

Go down

COD: Black Ops  zombies confirmed Empty COD: Black Ops zombies confirmed

Post by S7 wonky Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Josh Olin, community manager for Treyarch, has confirmed that the 4 zombie maps for Call of Duty: World at War will return as ‘callback co-op levels’ in the Hardened and Prestige editions of CoD: Black Ops. This comes after an embarassing leak by GameStop, who gave out fliers to customers with the information on, and Best Buy, who subsequently posted it on their site.
He tweeted:
All 4 existing #CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of #CODBlackOps as callback co-op levels!
Treyarch have always said that they’ve had a dedicated team working on co-op, but has always declined to comment when asked if the co-op mode would be zombies. Although this latest announcement doesn’t confirm that this new co-op mode in Black Ops will indeed be zombies, it makes it seem the most likely possibility. After all, the mode was very popular in World at War, and fans have been clamouring for its return.

http://www.codblackopsnews.com/2010/08/14/treyarch-confirms-world-at-war-zombies-in-black-ops-special-editions/
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops  zombies confirmed Empty Re: COD: Black Ops zombies confirmed

Post by S7 DROOPY Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:35 pm

I don't know what all the hype is about the zombie mode on cod, sure it's fun in all, but not really needed or a a big deal to me IMO. I mean I have had left for dead 2 since it came out and I've only logged in like 1hr on it, the zombie and special ops modes are just extras to me and have no impact on which edition I would buy. I peordered the standard edition for $40 . Now if they made just a straight multiplayer game with a ton of maps or if they made a cod generations game with all the multiplayer games from every cod ever then I would buy that for $60 , I'm not gonna buy a special edition cod just to get the same content on a game that I already bought. Of course I always sell my games when I'm done playing them
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:25 pm

@ Droopy - Zombie mode is where it's at! In fact that's all I ever play when I load up WaW. I even joked about renaming the game COD: Zombies. And it was a little before your time here but we used to have Zombie Tourneyz and challenges. We even have an official Zombie Record book in the Trophy section. So for many of us, the inclusion of Zombie mode is a big deal. The real questions whether or not they will have new maps too?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:37 am

I don't like when it says "All 4 existing #CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions" I hope this doesn't mean I'm going to have to shell out even more money for something I have already payed for. (I bought every Zombie map pack add on for WAW)
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:27 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:@ Droopy - Zombie mode is where it's at! In fact that's all I ever play when I load up WaW. I even joked about renaming the game COD: Zombies. And it was a little before your time here but we used to have Zombie Tourneyz and challenges. We even have an official Zombie Record book in the Trophy section. So for many of us, the inclusion of Zombie mode is a big deal. The real questions whether or not they will have new maps too?
That sounds cool, I just never really got into it , when I said hype I was really meaning the whole Internet was blowing up about it. Why doesn't anybody play lfd2
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Me personally, I would have rather seen the zombie maps as a preorder special and not have to fork out more money for something I already have. Zombies is the only reason I still have waw. I guess I will be selling waw to help cover the cost because there is no reason to get the basic edition anymore. Good marketing on their part even though it sucks for a consumer like me.
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down