Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thoughts on the madden 11 demo.......

5 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

thoughts on the madden 11 demo....... Empty thoughts on the madden 11 demo.......

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:22 am

thoughts on the madden 11 demo........
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

GamerTag : rol3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

thoughts on the madden 11 demo....... Empty Re: thoughts on the madden 11 demo.......

Post by S7 Nate Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:13 am

downloaded it last night (1.47 G).

I will try it out tonight after COD practice and give some input.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

thoughts on the madden 11 demo....... Empty Re: thoughts on the madden 11 demo.......

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:09 am

Honestly didn't realize it was out. Was online last night playing COD and didn't see the usual clutter of panels saying go play this, download that. I will give it a shot and let you know. I have always said I'm probably not getting this one. Let's see if the demo can change my mind (that's the point of a demo right?)

Side note/Rant: I've always thought they should at least let you play a complete game in a demo. NCAA football comes pretty close but I'm yet to play a sports demo that lets you actually play the d@mn game! thoughts on the madden 11 demo....... Icon_mad Why? don't think size is a major factor anymore.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 am

I played a few games yesterday and game the game flow a shot with modifying my playbook. I really like the new locomotion system running and moving is more fluid. The fact that linemen block when they should makes the running game more realistic. On a down note I don't like what they have done with the audible system but maybe that has more customization in the full game

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:07 pm

I love the new locomotion system...I too had a little disgust with the whole audible and hot route system but after playing a few games I become to really like it. However I see they got rid of the sideline streak and replaced it with a fade that goes all of 5 yds. Don't really like the game flow feature even though I didn't take the time to customize mine. I'll do that once the actual game comes out. I did however experience the dreaded warp tackle but the guy was semi close but I guess they can't fix everything. The hit stick seems more realistic as well no more warp stick as I liked to call it. The game just seemed more fluid.
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:02 pm

DL'd and played as promised.
Game was nice, presentation was cool, the graphics are great, got kinda tired of the gameflow crap in my ear using the headphones after awhile (it's just "ask Madden" without Madden and in your ear instead of the speakers). The first time or two it was a nice touch...once he started saying the same thing...gets old and this was only one demo game..so... thoughts on the madden 11 demo....... Icon_rolleyes But other than that I think the improvements are pretty good. I like the new announcers, the "excitement" they give when you pull off a big play etc. It was just really overall a good experience. Still won't get it on release, but maybe a bit later...just depends. Right now my heart, soul, and mind are set on Halo!

B+
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:50 am

just to update the new way of calling hot routes and such will be optional with a game update which will be out about the first week of the nfl season
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

GamerTag : rol3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down