Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iphone 4

+13
S7 Panzer
S7 Uncle Charles
Animefrk122
S7 Interseptor
Atrum
Air7Cav
rol3l3akarel3el
S7 Jwriter
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Smack
S7 Sticky
S7 OC
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

iphone 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: iphone 4

Post by S7 Jwriter Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:20 am

Personally, I hope the Android steps it up so it pushes Apple to do more and more with the iPhone. I feel the same about the upcoming non-apple tablets. I hope the push the iPad. The iPhone and iPad are the standards that everyone else is comparing themselves to.

That being said, I love my iPhone4. Nothing compares to my wife making a FaceTime call and showing me my son rolling over and sitting up on his own. That rocks!
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

iphone 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: iphone 4

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:05 pm

S7 Jwriter wrote:Personally, I hope the Android steps it up so it pushes Apple to do more and more with the iPhone. I feel the same about the upcoming non-apple tablets. I hope the push the iPad. The iPhone and iPad are the standards that everyone else is comparing themselves to.

That being said, I love my iPhone4. Nothing compares to my wife making a FaceTime call and showing me my son rolling over and sitting up on his own. That rocks!

Yeah...But what about the stuff your not telling Twisted Evil We know your a Freak with it, lol Just Kidding J, for real, run and tell that homeboy!
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3