Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finished the game

+11
S7 Nate
S7 OC
S7 Epic
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Interseptor
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Coolhand
S7 Glock
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Smack
S7 Sticky
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

finished the game - Page 3 Empty Re: finished the game

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:25 am

LOL...good one.
But last I checked, you're bigger than a blood stain....therefore easier to find.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:43 am

guilty...lol
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:59 am

Finally beat the game last night. Great game and a must play for anyone. Good story, good voice acting, Great art direction and design. Top notch ambiance and just a beautifully realized living world.

I agree that the end is a little off pace as Miller pointed out but I think the game designers wanted you to get a feel for the home life the main character was so desperately trying to get back to. As well as get to know and care about characters you've never met before.

I understand and appreciate what they were trying to do but I see where Miller is coming from. Perhaps they could have starting the game off at home with the agents coming to get him. The tutorial could have been all the missions Miller was complaining about and then the agents show up to force him on this mission.

But regardless, the game was amazing. One of the best. I would give it a solid 9 overall. Really great game.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Klown, did you ever find that American Appetites update?

Interseptor, I understand what you and Miller are saying, but I enjoyed the break before the final showdown. For me, I thought I was nearing the end and so I slowed down and worked on all the challenges and strangers. Then I find that I get to herd more cattle and stuff which really made me happy - its a bit silly but I really liked how the game paced itself near the end. I also thought they involved Jack very well - I didn't expect John's ending so I really was on the edge of my seat. I even reloaded it a couple times bound and determined to wipe out that posse before they could get me. finished the game - Page 3 Icon_lol

RDR is a 10/10 for me - one of the best games I've ever played, if not the best, and I'm still just scratching the surface of the multiplayer. I hope we get active on the MP.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:25 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:Klown, did you ever find that American Appetites update?
no, not yet. Then again, I haven't tried hard...I would have yesterday but Reggie and Charles made me play rainbow 6 lol
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:35 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:
S7 Coolhand wrote:Klown, did you ever find that American Appetites update?
no, not yet. Then again, I haven't tried hard...I would have yesterday but Reggie and Charles made me play rainbow 6 lol
It was fun...just wish we didn't have the Euro host...I could've thrown bullets faster... Shocked
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:53 pm

i hear ya i hate when you get people over seas hosting !
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:59 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:RDR is a 10/10 for me - one of the best games I've ever played, if not the best, and I'm still just scratching the surface of the multiplayer. I hope we get active on the MP.
I hear ya Coolhand the MP is awesome and has somefun modes with more to come I'm sure considering it is Rockstar and they're usually good with DLC. I still don't understand how we are almost 100 strong give or take a few and we can still only support 1 maybe 2 first person military shooters a year. We have so many games out right now it's not even funny and it's only spring I can't wait for the rest of the year.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Finally finished the game today, man was it long, I give the game a 7.5 out of 10. Graphics, voice acting, environment, & physics where all top notch, story got stale and game was kinda glitchy(typical for rockstar), controls where a little clunky and flow of the game was a little crappy. Wish you could have customized and leveled up your guy better. Still a must play and a top 20 game, it just got a little stale for me. It's the first rockstar game I finished. I get bored bouncing back and forth on side missions doing all kinds of bs. In fallout when I'm doing all that bs atleast I'm gaining xo and unlocking stuff I had over$10000 when I finished and killed over 10000lb of meat
Spoiler spoiler alert about the ending

WTF up with not being able to smoke that a$$hole at the end. He jumps of the cliff WTF, I'm thinking the end of contact( movie) or that fuckn spark boss of a halo , that bs I killed 1189 people just to kill that mf and he jumps of a cliff, I was pissed
And the 2hours of game play after that was ridiculous
Anyway good but not great, I'm glad I played it as it was a fun experience

S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:35 pm

Huh? The real end of the game was when you hunt down the Agent a$$hole. You find him in Mexico and end up dueling. I shot him dead. Very satisfying and a good game overall. A little long at the end but overall I think it's one of Rockstar's best and that's saying something.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Glock Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:07 am

Bro, the dude jumping off the cliff is not the end... you've still got work to do bro

The game is not over until you see THE CREDITS ROLL!

S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:12 am

Ya I know that was just the part that bugged me the most, I've seen the credits and very end of the game was cool
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3