Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prison of Elders PS4 (and other weekly events)

4 posters

Go down

Prison of Elders PS4 (and other weekly events) Empty Prison of Elders PS4 (and other weekly events)

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:48 am

Anyone interested in running through some events this week?  Kenny and I will be doing most events this week and was wondering if anyone wanted to tag along?  Post up if you are interested and what you would like to do.  

Events I want to hit this week:

NF (x3)
PoE 34 (x3)
PoE 35 (x3?)
Weekly Heroic Strike (x3)
VoG ( <- for fun and to try and get the Vision of Confluence)

And I am open to whatever.  Post up if you want to play.  just let me know what, and when you can play.

Note: We will be hitting up the NF x3 tonight and we have a game posted on the100 so I expect that spot will be taken shortly. Link - https://www.the100.io/game/305637
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Prison of Elders PS4 (and other weekly events) Empty Re: Prison of Elders PS4 (and other weekly events)

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:02 pm

I guess Zak pointed out I need to hit Skolas on lvl 35 and clear 5 more chests for the special year 1 rewards. However, I won't be free to play until Fri & Sat night. 1 week of classes at work so I'm pretty busy all week.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Prison of Elders PS4 (and other weekly events) Empty Re: Prison of Elders PS4 (and other weekly events)

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:03 pm

I'd also be up for a VoG run with the Titan if I can nock out the other stuff first.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:20 pm

No worries. We usually run 35 on the weekends anyway. Not sure about VoG. Might have to play that by ear if people are down to play.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:13 pm

I would like to get thru both raids before TTK. I have off work next weekend

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PSN.....Evolrevel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:16 pm

Evol Recovery wrote:I would like to get thru both raids before TTK. I have off work next weekend

That should be doable. What lvl are you at?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:11 am

Evol Recovery wrote:I would like to get thru both raids before TTK. I have off work next weekend

BUMP! Still interested? What time/days work this weekend?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:22 pm

I'd be up for raids this weekend, but I work Saturday so Saturday night would be best for me.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Telcontar777 Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:09 pm

I'm going to try to make time this weekend to play, not sure when since it'll also be my anniversary and next weekend will be devoted to ttk. Are we going to have 6 for kingsfall (PS4) next week or will we need to LFG?
Telcontar777
Telcontar777
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : Telcontar777

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Telcontar777 wrote:I'm going to try to make time this weekend to play, not sure when since it'll also be my anniversary and next weekend will be devoted to ttk. Are we going to have 6 for kingsfall (PS4) next week or will we need to LFG?

We should have 4 depending on how long it take to level up to 40. It is XP based so you can grind for level now but there is still a question about gear. Regardless, I plan to try and hit the Raid that first weekend. I'd like to go into with you guys but it will depend on when we can all hit the new max level.

We will probably put up a game on "the100" when we know better about what is going on and post it up in a new Kings Fall thread. Stay tuned.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Telcontar777 Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:10 am

I've been saving up completed bounties to turn in after I get my subclass unlocked, I'm almost full right now. That should hopefully get me at least a level when added to my focused light.
Telcontar777
Telcontar777
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:13 am

Telcontar777 wrote:I've been saving up completed bounties to turn in after I get my subclass unlocked, I'm almost full right now. That should hopefully get me at least a level when added to my focused light.

Saving since the patch I hope. All bounties from before patch 2.0 were deleted or auto-completed in the case of Exotic Bounties. If these are from the pre-patch you should get on and hit them up again. You can now hold 16.

I'd save any packages too.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Telcontar777 Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:13 am

I completed a couple pre-patch and I've completed a few more since then. The patch didn't seem to effect my previously completed bounties. I have 11 complete right now.
Telcontar777
Telcontar777
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down