Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trials of Osiris/Prison of Elders thread (PS4)

+2
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Interseptor
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trials of Osiris/Prison of Elders thread (PS4) Empty Trials of Osiris/Prison of Elders thread (PS4)

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon May 18, 2015 11:11 am

Well, here we are. House of Wolves drops tomorrow and with it brings two new activities and I wanted to get an idea of when everyone would be available to play this week (and weeks going forward). Prison of Elders is a week long event with weekly resets on Tuesday, just like the Raids. Trials of Osiris is only on the weekend Friday-Tuesday I think. Below is a breakdown...

Prison of Elders:
PvE
3-man fireteam
Wave type combat
All week long, ongoing

Trials of Osiris:
PvP
3-man fireteam
Last Man Standing type gameplay with revives
Weekend only

So with this in mind, plus going back and hitting old Raid and whatnot I thought we should look at our schedules and see what works. I am interested in this week especially. I am going to be tied up this weekend with family so I'm not sure what I'll have time to play. I'd like to hit up PoE at some point this week and maybe ToO on Friday if possible. How does your schedule look?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Trials of Osiris/Prison of Elders thread (PS4) Empty Re: Trials of Osiris/Prison of Elders thread (PS4)

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon May 18, 2015 1:18 pm

So, weekdays aren't as easy for me since the kiddo stays up late. That being said, I might be able to run Tuesday night since I think my wife is off Wednesday. Otherwise, I'll probably be free to play Fri/Sat/Sun night and possibly Monday during the day, depending upon if my wife works or not.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Trials of Osiris/Prison of Elders thread (PS4) Empty Re: Trials of Osiris/Prison of Elders thread (PS4)

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon May 18, 2015 1:44 pm

OK, so tomorrow night is cool with me if you or Telcon can make it. We can try out PoE. Kenny and I should be on so hop on if you can (might just 2-man if no one hops on).

Then on Friday I'm gonna try and hit up ToO
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Telcontar777 Tue May 19, 2015 5:52 am

I can do tomorrow but not Wednesday. Then I'm good for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday.
Telcontar777
Telcontar777
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : Telcontar777

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue May 19, 2015 10:12 am

Cool, see you guys tonight. Oh and be sure to get on and knock out the story ASAP. Most activities are locked behind story completion.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Telcontar777 Tue May 19, 2015 10:15 am

I'll be on as soon as I can... hoping for 6, but 7 is more likely.
Telcontar777
Telcontar777
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed May 20, 2015 7:19 am

I got thru the bounties but that's about it and I probably won't be on again until Friday night. I really need to get my Titan up to at least 30 to even play this, kept getting destroyed at lvl 28.

Looks like some more Roc playlist and possibly some HoW story and PoE for my Titan and then the story and PoE for my Warlock.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed May 20, 2015 10:33 am

I had a shaky start last night and RL issues kept interrupting. Sorry about the guys. Did manage to finish the story, get some bounties, loot some epic chests and play the opening round of PoE. All in all it was really great. This expansion offers a lot of interesting things to do and I can't wait to try some of the harder levels of PoE.

See you guys Friday night for some ToO! That should be a blast.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed May 20, 2015 4:52 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:I had a shaky start last night  and RL issues kept interrupting.  Sorry about the guys.  Did manage to finish the story, get some bounties, loot some epic chests and play the opening round of PoE.  All in all it was really great.  This expansion offers a lot of interesting things to do and I can't wait to try some of the harder levels of PoE.  

See you guys Friday night for some ToO!  That should be a blast.

Did we figure out if you can tag along with a fire team leader that's completed the story missions if you haven't done them yet? If not, I would have to knock those out Friday night before being able to play ToO wit you guys.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu May 21, 2015 10:08 am

DeadSockPuppet wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:I had a shaky start last night  and RL issues kept interrupting.  Sorry about the guys.  Did manage to finish the story, get some bounties, loot some epic chests and play the opening round of PoE.  All in all it was really great.  This expansion offers a lot of interesting things to do and I can't wait to try some of the harder levels of PoE.  

See you guys Friday night for some ToO!  That should be a blast.

Did we figure out if you can tag along with a fire team leader that's completed the story missions if you haven't done them yet?  If not, I would have to knock those out Friday night before being able to play ToO wit you guys.

No idea but it's a good idea to get as much done as you can. ToO is like IB, Level and Gear matter. Lots of guys are going to be 34 already so we need to be as powerful as possible. Get as much gear and weapons leveled up as possible. I'd like to be 33 if possible and may take some time today or tomorrow to try and get a little more done. If I can finish out 32 PoE I should be able to get 33.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu May 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Yeah, so I'll get raped is what you say? I can run my Warlock who's 32 with a bunch of 331 weaps, but that's where he'll be Friday night cuz I don't have time to work on him before then.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Telcontar777 Thu May 21, 2015 7:22 pm

DeadSockPuppet wrote:Yeah, so I'll get raped is what you say?  I can run my Warlock who's 32 with a bunch of 331 weaps, but that's where he'll be Friday night cuz I don't have time to work on him before then.

That's pretty much where I'll be too... Depending on what xur sells and what I get from poe tonight on 28
Telcontar777
Telcontar777
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat May 23, 2015 9:40 am

Finally got the story do sand ran the lvl 28 PoE just as everyone dropped off. I've got one of my exotic helms maxed but I need to get two bros to run the lvl 32 some in hopes of getting my char up to 34. Wouldn't mind trying out some ToO at some point this weekend too.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Telcontar777 Sat May 23, 2015 10:47 am

I should be home this afternoon, just tooling around, until late tonight. Whatever you need help with I'm happy to do what I can. Sorry the timing didn't work out better last night.
Telcontar777
Telcontar777
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat May 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Meh, crap happens. I probably won't be on except for at night, 9/10 pm EST. Depending upon how the kiddo behaves on Monday I might be on during the day.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Telcontar777 Sat May 23, 2015 11:06 pm

Fun times...
Telcontar777
Telcontar777
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun May 24, 2015 3:21 am

Telcon and I rolled some secondary characters and we completed all 6 of the bounties and all but the last story mission, just ran out of time.

All in all, I had my best night with my Titan. I got a legendary chest piece (buh-bye blue chest) and went from 28 to 31. Still need some plating and I could probably get to 32.

I also bought an exotic engram from Xur and lucked out and got one for my Titan - Eternal Warrior. It's a 42 light piece that can help me hit 34, but it's not something I'll probably use for the long haul.

And the last bit of luck I got was I picked up a legendary heavy engram and it turned into a Gjhorn, so now I have one for my a Warlock and Titan. So, unlike many nights when the RNG rapes me, I made it my b1tch tonight.

My next plan will be to knock out that last story mission, get the lvl 28 PoE completed and hopefully hit 32/33 so I can get a group together for a 32 PoE run.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue May 26, 2015 11:29 am

So, I played ToO a little bit over the weekend and I must say I really enjoyed it. It's tense, fun, exciting and require strategy/teamwork to do well. Good rewards too. ToO may very well take the top spot for me on the weekends going forward.

PoE was a lot of fun too and we still need to take on lvl 35 and see what good stuff awaits us there.

Overall, I really like the new events and I'll definitely be hitting them up on the weekends.

S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Telcontar777 Tue May 26, 2015 11:33 am

I was really pleased with both of the new modes as well. Not nearly the kind of time investment that running a raid requires and yet the rewards were satisfying. I'm hoping to have a competent hunter to pair with my warlock in time for the weekend festivities.
Telcontar777
Telcontar777
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue May 26, 2015 12:07 pm

happy to see this game is still going strong on the ps4!!!

been watching people stream the new dlc not to bad .. best of luck to yall on your trails !
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue May 26, 2015 12:18 pm

Yeah, I think for the time invested it's more bang for your buck. I read that it can be hard to get the keys for the PoE chests and that the legendary upgrade mat can be hard to find, but others say they're all over - Bungie's broke-ass RNG at work.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed May 27, 2015 11:16 am

I heard you get a ship, shader and emblem from the big chest on your first time through PoE 35. I will be getting a key from my Titan once I finish up the story missions. I plan to save that key for our first PoE 35 run. Anyone else with a key might consider doing the same. ToO is first on my hit list this weekend but I want to make a run at 35 PoE too if time permits.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Telcontar777 Wed May 27, 2015 11:52 am

I have a key on my hunter yet, I guess I'll save that then.
Telcontar777
Telcontar777
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed May 27, 2015 1:16 pm

I can't remember if I ever got a one for my Titan, might have to run that or a run on my alt.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu May 28, 2015 3:48 pm

I'll likely be down for hitting ToO after work tomorrow. I'll probably be on and ready to roll around 8pm-ish (eastern)
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next