Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty 7 named and dated

+3
S7 Interseptor
S7 mrmiller
S7 OC
7 posters

Go down

Call of Duty 7 named and dated Empty Call of Duty 7 named and dated

Post by S7 OC Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Call of Duty: Black Ops set for Nov. 9, 2010

Your ability to recognize insanely popular brands has likely meshed with your ability to recognize dates, rendering the text in this post rather superfluous. Unfortunately for you, we all get paid extra for using lots and lots of words -- especially ones like "superfluous."

Activision has unveiled the official website for Call of Duty: Black Ops, the latest entry from the franchise's alternate developer, Treyarch (they're the ones you haven't been reading about as much these days). Aside from its title and what appears to be a release date -- November 9th, 2010 -- Black Ops remains enshrouded in mystery and somewhat superfluous (we're up to 16 cents!) smoke. Expect to see much more when GTTV reveals the first footage later today.

Update: UK retailer GAME has some alleged details on Black Ops, claiming the game will take place in locations ranging "from Cuba to the Arctic and the jungles of Vietnam" (which matches up with the types of music that Activision was rumored to be looking to license for the game) and puts players in the shoes of a still nascent Elite Special Forces team while they participate in "off-the-record missions using unconventional weaponry to get the job done!"

Meanwhile, Treyarch's Studio Head, Mark Lamia, says in the official press release: "We can't wait for our community to experience Call of Duty: Black Ops. We have focused our entire studio on this game, with dedicated multiplayer, single-player and co-op teams creating the most intense, gripping and riveting experience possible for our fans on all fronts."

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 7 named and dated Empty Re: Call of Duty 7 named and dated

Post by S7 OC Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Now you will witness the birth of the Elite Special Forces and take part in off-the-record missions using unconventional weaponry to get the job done! From Cuba to the Arctic and the jungles of Vietnam, Call of Duty: Black Ops features stunning cinematic graphics and intense gameplay that puts you right at the heart of the action!

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Did it say Co-Op, as in your Elite Squad can be played online as a team? Getting very interested.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Well, Cod:WaW had the full story available via co-op so it would not be a stretch to assume it would be the same or similar with this one. I just hope they bring back ZOMBIES!!!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Dude, there are no zombies in the South Vietnamese rice paddies!
I can see myself jumping out of trees with a knife between my teeth to ambush your patrol.

Unconventional weaponry to get the job done huh? Can you say flame thrower!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Sat May 01, 2010 2:34 am

@ Klown FLame throwers are conventional these days in games it better be something else, which I think it is but I can't think of anything I hate waiting for more details about a game just tell me already lol. I personally never had a problem with treyarch's COD since I pwnd in COD 3 and while WAW wasn't fantastic it was good Nazi Zobies was epic and fun to say the least. I will say this one sounds interesting and you never know they might surprise everyone, I never thought I would see a good Batman game and poof Arkum Asylum is released lol.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sat May 01, 2010 9:39 am

I GOTA SAVE BUBBA!!!!!
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Bullet Sat May 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Well I know where my store credit going now that this has a date. Just wounder how many times this will get shoved back from the date they stated
S7 Bullet
S7 Bullet
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat May 01, 2010 7:38 pm

COD games never get pushed back, and always come out the week of Nov. 11th- Veterans day week.

I thought WAW was really good, and the only real problem was the WW2 setting yet again. This should be a nice upgrade.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Bullet Sat May 01, 2010 9:20 pm

I know it's a long shot but I hope there's an option to kill the kill cam in every mode. Can't stand that feature and only play certain game modes with it off.
S7 Bullet
S7 Bullet
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Sun May 02, 2010 7:06 pm

I'm sure we'll have tons of fun with this one I just wish they'd bring back the COD 3 system where medics help revive you resupplys and all those features back it would make for some interesting battles.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down