Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raids starting tomorrow, who's in?

+8
S7 OC
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Interseptor
S7 ROWDYFLASH
Atrum
S7 Coolhand
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Hellogiraffe
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Raids starting tomorrow, who's in? - Page 5 Empty Re: Raids starting tomorrow, who's in?

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:24 pm

yeah some crazy times nothing better then getting past a part were we whipped a few times and every one going ....IS THAT IT  =)

love the gloves i picked up   once i get them fully upgraded they should be sweet
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Raids starting tomorrow, who's in? - Page 5 Empty Re: Raids starting tomorrow, who's in?

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:02 pm

4 hours! f#ck that! Good job guys!
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:04 pm

Yeah Atrum, wish you were on but we'll definitely be going through a few times and I want to beat them weekly. They are really the only things I have left to do in the game so I'm always willing to help as long as I'm home. The good thing is you already have experience in everything except the easy parts (labyrinth and jumping puzzle) so you won't need the full walkthrough, plus you were owning the harpies with me on the outside of the portals.

Also, I feel like an ass for saying this but we will probably need to replace Tipton unless he levels up by the next time we raid. He did great in the beginning but he won't be able to damage the boss and adds enough. It would be great if we can toss Atrum in there.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:30 pm

I think we need to give him the opportunity to level before we try it again before deciding to replace him.  If someone can't make it on when we are ready to go again (which I would say is likely) then there will be room for Atrum anyway.

I'm going to try to get to 28 before we go again.  That 1/3 penalty for being one level under the mobs was more than I wanted to deal with.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:23 pm

I'm not going to be on for the rest of the day today until really late (probably past 11pst), but I'll be on pretty much anytime tomorrow or Friday so when I see people online, I'll be sending out invites. 

If you guys can, download Smartglass on your phone/tablet so you get a notification when someone messages you.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:54 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:I think we need to give him the opportunity to level before we try it again before deciding to replace him.  If someone can't make it on when we are ready to go again (which I would say is likely) then there will be room for Atrum anyway.

I'm going to try to get to 28 before we go again.  That 1/3 penalty for being one level under the mobs was more than I wanted to deal with.

Easily done if you do the Queens bounties followed by her missions.  I don't even do the crucible ones she gives and I'm up to 32 shards now.  Around half of which have come from dismantling armor she gave me.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:54 pm

I won'y be on much if at all tonight - more girlfriend time. Oh yeeeeah. Twisted Evil
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:09 pm

FYI: I'll be home probably around 6pst tonight if anyone wants to try the raid. Otherwise we can give it a shot tomorrow
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:29 am

Raid tomorrow evening! I'll try to be on pretty much all day (if not, message me on Xbox and I'll get it through Smartglass) so we can try to coordinate everyone. 

What time can you all be on?
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:53 am

im on if not message me still  smartglass FTW
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:01 am

I played hooky today, so anytime is good for me.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:24 am

S7 Coolhand wrote:I played hooky today, so anytime is good for me.

LOL, funny, so did I.  Things are dead at work so I was like "f#ck it, day off".
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:15 pm

If you guys start hopping online and I'm not responding to party or game invites, send me a text and I'll get on asap.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:24 pm

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:If you guys start hopping online and I'm not responding to party or game invites, send me a text and I'll get on asap.

I got on, did my bounties, got some XP and now am at a point where there's so little gain from playing that I think I'll just shut it down until tonight.  I've been doing the 24 strike playlist and barely getting a sliver of movement on my weapon leveling every 10-20 minutes so it's just not worth it.

I will upgrade it faster in the first hour tomorrow than I could if I played the next 10 hours straight.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Could always do PvP  Laughing
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:44 pm

AtrumX wrote:Could always do PvP  Laughing

Do weapons level up faster in pvp?
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:17 pm

Raid at 7pst/10est for our current group

For everyone not included, I'll make sure we get more groups going and doing this as frequently as possible. Just gotta get this first group through first and get our strats down
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5