Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

+10
Evol Recovery
S7 Anonymous
S7 Coolhand
S7 Big M Easy
S7 mrmiller
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 KnightOwl
S7 OC
Xpert2010
S7 Sticky
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are you going to get Diablo 3 on xb1

Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  I_vote_lcap56%Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  I_vote_lcap33%Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  I_vote_lcap11%Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  Empty Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:29 pm

wanted to see who on xbox one will be getting this  myslef i know i will.. had fun playing with my bro beanz on xbox who dont have a pc  to play it ...  also keep in mind when you buy  D3 ultimate evil edition ($59.99) you get both vanilla d3 and the new expansion  Reaper of souls 

release date is 8/19/2014

it is confirmed that your 360 save can be transferred over to xb1 (no word on how this will happen)
myself i have my 360 saved data loaded on my soul stone usb  drive i got from the pc collectors edition so if nothing else ill have alot of stuff to give people who need it ...

Also plan on  rolling the new crusader class as right now on pc its a strong class so if any one is going to start from lvl1 ill roll with ya XD

also been trolling the forums and found this  from a blue post

Additionally, when Legendaries drop, there is a chance a Player Gift will drop for someone on your Xbox Live or PlayStation Network friend’s list that also plays Ultimate Evil Edition, which you can send to them via the in-game Mail system either directly from your Inventory or at the Mailbox. The Player Gift will be targeted (i.e. it’ll roll as smart loot) to the character your friend chooses to open the Player Gift on.

2 things the pc version does not have  it does not drop gift loot for other players a cool idea and an in game mail box  should be cool
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  Empty Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:36 pm

I choose the invisible "No" option
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  Empty Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 OC Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:33 pm

I'll probably rent it.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:07 pm

I plan on picking this up and run through with the new character.
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:18 pm

I put "Maybe".  I've not yet convinced myself one way or the other.  With Destiny coming 3 weeks later I just don't know if this will be worth the time needed to be put in this time around...but I sometimes have a weakness for buying something when I have nothing else to play and I really don't have anything right now I want to play until Destiny so who knows.

I'll do some more reading up on it and see if it tips me one way or the other by the time it comes out.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:12 pm

I'm getting it of course- digital DL version.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Big M Easy Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Yup yup
S7 Big M Easy
S7 Big M Easy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Big M Easy

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 pm

S7 Big M Easy wrote:Yup yup

we shall pwn the world ! Twisted Evil
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:10 pm

I'm not sold on this.  Probably not for $60, but maybe, but probably not.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:24 pm

just got back from gamestop and paid off my company of the game so now i play the waiting  game  till the 19th
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Anonymous Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:58 pm

No because daiblo isn't a game lol! Kappa
S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Anonymous

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhQhajTx16oQzE34FYPTiG

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:52 pm

S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:09 am

No, I have bough the game twice and the expansion on PC. No more money for blizzard from me.

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PSN.....Evolrevel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:19 am

I'd like to get it but the timing is really poor.  Too much going on and coming soon right now.  6 months ago? Hell yeah!  But not anymore.  I have a feeling ESO will be the same way for me.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:42 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:I'd like to get it but the timing is really poor.  Too much going on and coming soon right now.  6 months ago? Hell yeah!  But not anymore.  I have a feeling ESO will be the same way for me.

Totally agree with the timing thing.  Had this game been a game I could have played through the Summer I would have been all over it, but with Destiny coming out 3 weeks after this I think I'm just going to have to skip this one.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:10 am

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:I'd like to get it but the timing is really poor.  Too much going on and coming soon right now.  6 months ago? Hell yeah!  But not anymore.  I have a feeling ESO will be the same way for me.

Totally agree with the timing thing.  Had this game been a game I could have played through the Summer I would have been all over it, but with Destiny coming out 3 weeks after this I think I'm just going to have to skip this one.

I feel the same way.  Too much new stuff is coming out finally - bad timing to market an older port.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:36 am

its not an older port  your getting reaper of souls the new expansion
only with the normal edition of d3

plus you got d3 or a month then destiny is the next thing out  that really might each up alot of time... cod will be like cod so  not much new
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:45 pm

I've been so f'ing bored with nothing to play lately that I may just bite the bullet and get this even though I said I won't.  If nothing else I'll play it for 3 weeks until Destiny comes out and then have it later when I'm bored again and want something else to play.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:13 pm

That's what I'm doing. I know I will play it on and off forever, so I'm getting it even if I stop playing a bit for Destiny in a few weeks.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Glock Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:16 pm

I'll be getting it. Diabloz iz winz
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:13 pm

So I've decided I'm definitely getting the game tomorrow, but I am going to start 100% fresh on the new game.  To keep things challenging I'm also going to make sure that everything I get as far as items/loot will be completely new stuff I find/buy in game and not from people giving me stuff.  Don't get me wrong, I thought it was awesome getting upgrades, etc. from people I played with before but to be honest it made the game a bit too simple.

Now that's not saying that if you see me on to avoid me.  I'll still be happy to play with everybody, it's just the gear I want to "earn".  That will make things much more difficult but I'm ok with that.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:19 pm

that was kind of the cool thing  with the pc making everything  BOA 

you had to be playing with the person when items dropped to even trade it to them and even then you only had a 2 hour window to take the item before it was BOA any ways 

and its a smart move husker does make the game alot better working for ones items!!!

as it stand right now i do have alot of level 60 gear saved up but with the level cap being 70 now  all that gear will be a joke once you hit like lvl 64 lol

my gamestop is not having a midnight release so ill just grab it tomorrow when it opens
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:46 pm

No midnight release for me either.
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:15 pm

Is there a digital option?  Might be able to grab it digitally at midnight?

Personally, I have been back and forth on this one.  I really want to play it and I never played it before.  I just have too much going on right now and I'm afraid it will get lost in the shuffle.  I think I'm gonna pass for now.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Is there a digital option?  

Yes, that's how I'm getting it.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next