Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 20!

+16
S7 DROOPY
S7 mrmiller
S7 OC
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Coolhand
Air7Cav
S7 Panzer
Lickwid Apex
UWinWithWin
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Sticky
Evol Recovery
DeadSockPuppet
Atrum
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Interseptor
20 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Level 20! - Page 7 Empty Re: Level 20!

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:31 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:i looked into the auto rifle as far as how it would upgrade  

max dps is the same was the leg one i have right now   and the upgrades  for it  were cool but sadly not better then the scout rifle i have now

i did buy the engram  just for shards lol

It's the extra damage while zoomed and the extra damage in the bottom half of the magazine that make the big difference from what I understand.  I actually really like the little bit slower firing rate when zoomed in but can't vouch for the extra magazine damage since it's a b1tch to level this thing.  It's almost like an auto scout rifle with the range it has on it (Until the patch) but faster.

Last edited by OneBadHuskerFan on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:35 pm

...And FULL Stability (maxed out bar) when upgraded too.  Oh and that little thing that actually has a chance to regen health too. Wink
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Curious as to what armor the vendor has. I'd love to buy a leg weap but I still need to upgrade my gloves and boots from blue. I'll just have to look over the gear and decide then.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:46 am

Got a handful of bounties cleared, up to 1500/2000 for Vanguard (almost to lvl 2 and buying some gear), bought an exotic head (still need legendary gloves & boots), hit lvl 25 with 72 light (4 more to get to lvl 26) but I need more shards to continue upgrading my head and chest. I'm hoping that I can crank out some strikes to get more coins, I've got 4-5 after buying my exotic head and now I want the 23 for the auto rifle.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:56 am

I'm still stuck on 26, and don't even have level 20 boots. I keep thinking I'll buy the chest plate from the coin vendor, but currently that is one of the few legendary items I have. I'm not 100% sure what I am going to do with my coins and marks, but after this weekend I hope to move to level 27 with a path closer to 28.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:00 am

This week all of Xur's (coin vendor) stuff is head pieces so you could buy the exotic one for your class, still use your legendary chest, allowing you to upgrade your gear. And depending upon how many coins you have be legendary auto rifle is like 23 coins so you could try to get that too.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:06 am

Did the bounty and strike playlist grind and was able to get to Vanguard lvl 2 so I could buy my legendary gloves and boots. Brought me up to 4 light shy of 27, so now I begin the mats grind. Due to the length of the raid, I probably won't get to that until next weekend.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:24 am

I have reached level 24 and very close to 25. Thanks to a great night with Miller,Cav,doing the queens wrath a few times with me. Also had a blast playing the crucible with everyone.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Hit level 25 after upgrading some armor tonight.  Still would really like to find a legendary weapon or a rare weapon with better stats than what I have. I'll ne on tomorrow night if any one wants to do the daily strike, public events, bounties, farming what ever hit me up.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:56 am

Got to lvl 27 last night and I need 7 light to hit 28.  Hoping to do some work for some shards and possibly do the nightfall and/or start a strike on Wednesday night.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:35 am

i really hope they take off the cap on things 
like vanguard marks and so on 

seem like a finish them in 2 days tops   my rep for all vendors is level 3 or higher
so i log in  and im like whats even the point of doing bounties right now .

right now the only thing that  is remotely fun and something i like to play is the raid.
i do hope we hear some word as to when the DLC  will come out  as if its passed cod for halo  might not pick it up
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:41 am

S7 Sticky wrote:
i do hope we hear some word as to when the DLC  will come out  as if its passed cod for halo  might not pick it up

I'm not sure if there will be more events, etc...but the next "major" content comes out in December.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:47 am

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:

I'm not sure if there will be more events, etc...but the next "major" content comes out in December.

well i know there will be more events   but even then there like meh. i know i wont get gear from that  as the raid  gears gives ALOT more light.
mybe ill find a shotgun would be the only plus side.

idk i knew end game was going to kill this game  like any other MMO type game (yes its not really an MMO  as far as the max people per server  but all the other stuff is 100% like an mmo)

and the way i feel about this game is  there lucky they released it when they did as  ya its an ok game but nothing that would keep me playing it  if a new  cod battlefield or halo title was out on or about the same time
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:12 pm

You're right - I'd be much less into this if ESO had released ontime, or if CoD were already out.  I still really enjoy it, but not sure how long it will hold me - the story line they ended up with was pretty weak, and more end game content is definitely needed.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:06 am

Upgraded . some gear and finally reached vanguard level 2 and bought some legendary gauntlets and reached level 26. Played through the daily and weekly strikes with cav and Tipton fun stuff. Still searching for a legendary or better weapon. I'm up to 13 coins and I hope to be up to enough to buy a weapon from the coin vendor this weekend.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:02 am

I got to level 27. but also need a good primary (If I can rank up the New Monarchy, I'm going to buy one) and tons of shards. My problem is I have 3 sets of gear- one for Crucible, one for solo, and one for raids/strikes with a group. Then on top of that, I never get shards. I have lots of ascendant energy to rank up the weapons when I find them, but the armor is going to be a chore.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:14 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:I got to level 27. but also need a good primary (If I can rank up the New Monarchy, I'm going to buy one) and tons of shards. My problem is I have 3 sets of gear- one for Crucible, one for solo, and one for raids/strikes with a group. Then on top of that, I never get shards. I have lots of ascendant energy to rank up the weapons when I find them, but the armor is going to be a chore.

~mrmiller
You should really cut down on your equipment. I run 1 set of gear that is good overall and don't have trouble PvE and frequently have pretty ridiculous KDRs in crucible.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:24 am

AtrumX wrote:
S7 mrmiller wrote:I got to level 27. but also need a good primary (If I can rank up the New Monarchy, I'm going to buy one) and tons of shards. My problem is I have 3 sets of gear- one for Crucible, one for solo, and one for raids/strikes with a group. Then on top of that, I never get shards. I have lots of ascendant energy to rank up the weapons when I find them, but the armor is going to be a chore.

~mrmiller
You should really cut down on your equipment. I run 1 set of gear that is good overall and don't have trouble PvE and frequently have pretty ridiculous KDRs in crucible.

I'm gonna have to agree with Atrum here.  Just getting enough shards to level up one set of gear takes quite a while, leveling 3 will take forever!  Plus to get to 30 there's another set of raid gear you'll have to gear up.  If shards weren't so hard to come by it wouldn't be an issue, but that is a TON of shards you'd have to get.

By the time you get all that gear leveled up they'll probably have released the next content with level caps that makes all your gear irrelevant anyways.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Yeah, and breaking down all that extra gear will net a number of shards, so you could end up with one fully upgraded set.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:00 pm

What? Only run one set! You know even 3 is hard for me right? Really, it's not that bad as I'm not upgrading my Crucible gear as I don't plan to run much Iron Banner. As for the other two sets, that means switching out the two different exotic pieces which I wouldn't destroy for shards anyhow.

Besides, what does being higher than level 28 net me currently? Isn't the highest mission 28? I know you get a bit more defense and dmg from upgrades, but otherwise does the level mean anything?

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:02 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:
Besides, what does being higher than level 28 net me currently? Isn't the highest mission 28? I know you get a bit more defense and dmg from upgrades, but otherwise does the level mean anything?

~mrmiller

Currently, nothing at all...but if you ever want to run the hard raid 28 won't be enough.  Granted, it will be quite a while before we start getting into that mode.

For anything other than the hard raid 28 is just fine.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:04 pm

It means you won't be penalized when going into the raid on hard mode and facing 29s and 30s.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Ahh.. so there is a level 29 and 30 raid? Good to know.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Yup. Hard mode is basically a level 30 raid where you can't revive until the group hits a checkpoint
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:27 pm

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:Yup. Hard mode is basically a level 30 raid where you can't revive until the group hits a checkpoint

Well, that's going to suck.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next