Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 20!

+16
S7 DROOPY
S7 mrmiller
S7 OC
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Coolhand
Air7Cav
S7 Panzer
Lickwid Apex
UWinWithWin
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Sticky
Evol Recovery
DeadSockPuppet
Atrum
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Interseptor
20 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Level 20! - Page 2 Empty Re: Level 20!

Post by Atrum Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:17 pm

I got to 18 and finished the story last night. I think I'll finish up some side missions and start looking for all the golden chests tonight to hit level 20.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:17 am

Had a great time with Atrum and Hellogiraffe tonight doing strikes.  Hellogiraffe and I managed to get to level 22 and Atrum was at 21.  Good times.  Loving the strikes.

Played 2 rounds of PvP and it's definitely not for me.  I guess my competitiveness has just gone away over the years.  I just don't even care for PvP at all anymore.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:37 am

Nah I'm still 21, those last two strikes gave me nothing useful Sad
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:12 am

Hit 16 last night and made it to Mars with aircav anyone else around 18-15 who is looking for a fire team hit me up. Would really love to get in and play with a 3rd. Really loving the game but not that found of the 3 person only fire teams I wish they let you role with maybe 5 or 6 but still love the game.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:19 pm

I'm at 18 now, and still not complete with the story. Jumped into some PvP and love it! Its a good way to level too.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:08 pm

Got my first legendary engram today!   Very Happy

It turned into blue gear.   Crying or Very sad
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:54 pm

PWNED.

I've started working on my faction and crucible rank.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:21 am

I hit level 20 yesterday and finished the single player. I must say it was pretty lame as far as the campaign goes. Then again, I normally don't play these types of games for the campaign, but I thought that was as weak as it can get. It was a fun game, I just had no sense of accomplishment or anything about saving the world from the darkness. Now on to multiplayer!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:54 am

Hit 25 and got my first Exotic gear!!!

Level 20! - Page 2 16729_1511580652421032_8702479085525733311_n
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:00 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Hit 25 and got my first Exotic gear!!!

Level 20! - Page 2 16729_1511580652421032_8702479085525733311_n

Sweet!  Just keep in mind you can only equip one piece of weapon and armor exotic gear so choose wisely if you get more.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:23 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:I hit level 20 yesterday and finished the single player. I must say it was pretty lame as far as the campaign goes. Then again, I normally don't play these types of games for the campaign, but I thought that was as weak as it can get. It was a fun game, I just had no sense of accomplishment or anything about saving the world from the darkness. Now on to multiplayer!

~mrmiller

The story definitely turned around a bit once you get about halfway through and they have a few actual cutscenes. The first several missions felt like random wanderings.

That being said I still have fun and am enjoying strikes and PvP
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:26 pm

The PS4 crew was talking about the story while playing last night and Zak was mentioning that Bungie wants the story to progress and run for the next 5-10 or more years so this game is only the tip of the iceberg. If they keep up the quality of the game, this could almost become like a console version of WoW that just continues to grow and expand with DLC.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:42 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:The PS4 crew was talking about the story while playing last night and Zak was mentioning that Bungie wants the story to progress and run for the next 5-10 or more years so this game is only the tip of the iceberg.  If they keep up the quality of the game, this could almost become like a console version of WoW that just continues to grow and expand with DLC.  

Yeah, they have a 10 year deal with Activision so the story has just started.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:27 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:The PS4 crew was talking about the story while playing last night and Zak was mentioning that Bungie wants the story to progress and run for the next 5-10 or more years so this game is only the tip of the iceberg.  If they keep up the quality of the game, this could almost become like a console version of WoW that just continues to grow and expand with DLC.  
That's definitely good to know. I'm sure future story implementations will have better narrative as the core game is built and they simply need to add the extra details.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:31 pm

Reached Lvl 20 Hunter Gunslinger o/a 1600 yesterday. Got some kool stuff but have no idea what it all means. Question   What the hell are those special mission messages from Xander 90-XX (?) about? All they do is take up space. Have collected a ton of inventory (spin metal, spirit blossoms, etc.) but have no idea what it does for me either.

Haven't finished the story (Venus still incomplete) nor all the patrol missions (all planets) but I have had fun switching between patrol (all planets) and Strike. Had some pretty good strike missions with just randoms, but it is a pain when one guy quits in the middle - usually finished the strike mission with only 2 anyway for the challenge. May start working on the Blade Dancer subclass this week just to see what it does. Probably will start a Titan a couple of weeks from now to see what it's like. I've watched OC rock a shotty as a Titan as his armor is ridiculous compared to mine - I struggle to stay alive if it gets CQB. 

Usually roll with an AR, Fusion Sniper and HMG, but I've come to love the Scout rifle in place of my AR. Picked up that some of the aliens with shields are either susceptible to energy weapons or kinetic ones. So the combo works for me by staying mid to long range especially when I focus on their snipers and mid-level minions protecting the big guys.

(See, this is what happens when I have time on my hands because XBL is down.) Smile
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Air7Cav wrote:Reached Lvl 20 Hunter Gunslinger o/a 1600 yesterday. Got some kool stuff but have no idea what it all means. Question   What the hell are those special mission messages from Xander 90-XX (?) about? All they do is take up space. Have collected a ton of inventory (spin metal, spirit blossoms, etc.) but have no idea what it does for me either.

Haven't finished the story (Venus still incomplete) nor all the patrol missions (all planets) but I have had fun switching between patrol (all planets) and Strike. Had some pretty good strike missions with just randoms, but it is a pain when one guy quits in the middle - usually finished the strike mission with only 2 anyway for the challenge. May start working on the Blade Dancer subclass this week just to see what it does. Probably will start a Titan a couple of weeks from now to see what it's like. I've watched OC rock a shotty as a Titan as his armor is ridiculous compared to mine - I struggle to stay alive if it gets CQB. 

Usually roll with an AR, Fusion Sniper and HMG, but I've come to love the Scout rifle in place of my AR. Picked up that some of the aliens with shields are either susceptible to energy weapons or kinetic ones. So the combo works for me by staying mid to long range especially when I focus on their snipers and mid-level minions protecting the big guys.

(See, this is what happens when I have time on my hands because XBL is down.) Smile
Nirnroot (spinmetal, spirit blossoms, etc) can be traded in for marks. Go to one of the guys down in the crucible area.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:28 pm

AtrumX wrote:
Air7Cav wrote:Reached Lvl 20 Hunter Gunslinger o/a 1600 yesterday. Got some kool stuff but have no idea what it all means. Question   What the hell are those special mission messages from Xander 90-XX (?) about? All they do is take up space. Have collected a ton of inventory (spin metal, spirit blossoms, etc.) but have no idea what it does for me either.

Nirnroot (spinmetal, spirit blossoms, etc) can be traded in for marks. Go to one of the guys down in the crucible area.

Don't be too quick to hand in those materials for Vanguard jor Crucible) Marks.  They are also used for upgrading legendary gear.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:51 pm

I'm glad they want the story to progress, but that still doesn't mean we need a $hity Episode 1. Were any of you seriously into it in the final stages? Did it seem like you were saving the world from anything? Was the end fight any better than any of the others that were for information? Just piss poor storytelling IMO. Then again, Bungie did Halo 3 too, so what was I expecting? The strike missions are better than that (maybe that's what they were counting on). This is why I normally only play multiplayer and none of the single player stuff. BTW- got to level 21 today playing TDM in the Crucible!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:38 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:I'm glad they want the story to progress, but that still doesn't mean we need a $hity Episode 1. Were any of you seriously into it in the final stages? Did it seem like you were saving the world from anything? Was the end fight any better than any of the others that were for information? Just piss poor storytelling IMO. Then again, Bungie did Halo 3 too, so what was I expecting? The strike missions are better than that (maybe that's what they were counting on). This is why I normally only play multiplayer and none of the single player stuff. BTW- got to level 21 today playing TDM in the Crucible!

~mrmiller

Yeah, it's really not an excuse.  The story could have been much better given the reportedly 6 years they worked on the game.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:22 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:I'm glad they want the story to progress, but that still doesn't mean we need a $hity Episode 1. Were any of you seriously into it in the final stages? Did it seem like you were saving the world from anything? Was the end fight any better than any of the others that were for information? Just piss poor storytelling IMO. Then again, Bungie did Halo 3 too, so what was I expecting? The strike missions are better than that (maybe that's what they were counting on). This is why I normally only play multiplayer and none of the single player stuff. BTW- got to level 21 today playing TDM in the Crucible!

~mrmiller
Wait, what? Halo 3 was one of the my favorite campaigns on the 360...
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:33 am

Finished the tonight with OC and agree, the story ending was anticlimactic. Strike missions are better stories and some have a Halo vibe with the progressive challenge and musical score.
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:39 am

Got some purple gloves from a legendary engram tonight!  Pretty stoked.  I feel pretty lucky as it's only the 2nd purple engram I've gotten so far.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:56 am

My purple engram game be money... so eventually I will be able to buy something. LOL. I was excited when I got it, then was trolled with the nodes of light that I don't even know what to use on.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:12 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:My purple engram game be money... so eventually I will be able to buy something. LOL. I was excited when I got it, then was trolled with the nodes of light that I don't even know what to use on.

~mrmiller
Yeah, giraffe had that happen twice in a row. I still just get blues, but I should hit NM2 tomorrow or tuesday and be able to buy the chest piece and gauntlet legendaries.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:31 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:My purple engram game be money... so eventually I will be able to buy something. LOL. I was excited when I got it, then was trolled with the nodes of light that I don't even know what to use on.

~mrmiller
 Wow- bad auto correct. Game be money? Yes, it gaVe Me money- LOL. So what do you use the nodes of light to buy? All I see are the different "marks". This game seems a little more confusing than it should be. Maybe that is in an effort to drive a community discussion around the game, as they do push the social aspect pretty hard.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next