Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony being sued over Killzone: Shadow Fall’s resolution

5 posters

Go down

Sony being sued over Killzone: Shadow Fall’s resolution Empty Sony being sued over Killzone: Shadow Fall’s resolution

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:22 pm

so not really native 1080p..

i guess if you have the game you can be apart of the law suit lol
http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/sony-being-sued-over-killzone-shadow-falls-resolution-07-08-2014/
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Sony being sued over Killzone: Shadow Fall’s resolution Empty Re: Sony being sued over Killzone: Shadow Fall’s resolution

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:27 pm

Oh man, this importance on resolution is getting ridiculous.  It's pretty much accepted that Ryse has been the best looking game up to this point and it's not 1080p.  People are so fixed on this 1080p number.  Do I want games in 1080p?  Sure, but not at the cost of the actual game suffering because they are cutting things to make that number.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Sony being sued over Killzone: Shadow Fall’s resolution Empty Re: Sony being sued over Killzone: Shadow Fall’s resolution

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:38 pm

agreed   people so crazy about 1080p
yes its nice but  meh if its not 1080p
also with people Eboner over 60fps

might just be me as im also a pc gamer and 1080p and 60fps is joke when you compare to  4k res and 200+fps

idk we shall see what comes out of this
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:43 pm

Totally understand it coming from PC gamers, but nobody is going to be playing at 4k/200fps with a $500 rig.  I really wish people playing on consoles would understand that.  I also lay some of the blame on MS when they were stating that we'd have 4k gaming on the Xbox One.  Anybody that knows anything about computers knows that's not going to happen...unless it's some very simple 2D game.  Anybody expecting 4k gaming on consoles should wait until 2020 or whenever the next gen comes out.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:51 pm

agreed 4k gaming on a console  wont happen any time soon

and my pc after it was all said and done was around 1,300    and i would need to spend more to be able to game at 4k with a good amount of frames

Last edited by S7 Sticky on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:51 pm

I don't care too much for resolution myself.  Yes, I can tell a difference on my 47" TV and yes, I want my games to be a good looking as possible but it's not like it's the end of the world. 

This lawsuit however is a little different.  Now I hate pointless lawsuits but I also think people/companies should be held accountable for their actions.  In this case, Sony made a big deal about 1080p resolution in MP, then they failed to deliver and only fessed up once confronted by gamers who noticed the game was not as clear as the SP portion.  They advertised the game as one way, and delivered another.  That's not right IMO.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:48 pm

Good points from both sides - I would join the suit if I had bought the game - I hate false advertisement.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:19 pm

right....

i hope the video game industry learns something from all this  ...  f#ck us gamers over one to many time and we will get are some day XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Get 'em!!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down