Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killzone: Shadow Fall's MP

4 posters

Go down

Killzone: Shadow Fall's MP Empty Killzone: Shadow Fall's MP

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Found this article today and was impressed with what I have seen so far.  It looks like a lot of fun, especially the custom game modes you can make and share.  But the most interesting thing I found was this...

I was also pleased to learn that Guerrilla has “extensive plans” to support Killzone: Shadow Fall after it's released. The game will launch with 10 maps, but as we first reported yesterday, all subsequent maps released will be made available completely free of charge.
Pay attention other developers, FREE DLC!  This is what we want.

Link - http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/22/gamescom-hands-on-with-killzone-shadow-falls-multiplayer
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Killzone: Shadow Fall's MP Empty Re: Killzone: Shadow Fall's MP

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Since I obviously haven't played any of the Killzone games I can't really say much other than this would definitely be one of the games on the top of the list for when/if I decide to get a PS4 at some point.  With that said, how is the single player aspect of the game?  Is it more based on multiplayer?  I ask because I don't see myself getting PS+ for any MP gaming if I do get a PS4.

And free DLC?  That's pretty sweet!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:54 pm

I have really enjoyed the SP for these games.  In fact, like Halo, I get these games mostly for the SP.  I usually play the MP and little here and there but mostly I play for the story.  In that respect, the story campaign has been really good.  Decent length with great production values, level design and gameplay.

And this game is sort of a new start story wise so it would be a good place to pick up the series.  Taking place like 40 years after the events of Killzone 1, 2 and 3.  Looks very promising from what I have seen.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Killzone was specifically designed to go against Halo. Gameplay isn't super similar, but they're very high quality games. Hopefully they up their game and turn this series into a reason to buy a PS4 for me.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:40 pm

I've never played any Killzone games but this sounds pretty epic and when you figure in free maps it just goes to super sweet.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down