Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil: Afterlife Trailer!!!

3 posters

Go down

Resident Evil: Afterlife Trailer!!! Empty Resident Evil: Afterlife Trailer!!!

Post by S7 Smack Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:41 pm

S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Afterlife Trailer!!! Empty Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife Trailer!!!

Post by S7 Zero Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 am

I as a fan of the ACTUAL resident evil game line dislike the movies. They screw around and make Milla Jovovich's character (Who isn't really based on a character in the game series), and don't do characters like Chris & Claire Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Ada Wong, and the recently deceased Albert Wesker.
I wonder what will happen to the game series now that 5 is done.
S7 Zero
S7 Zero
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Sony: DKMU_OmniZero

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Afterlife Trailer!!! Empty Re: Resident Evil: Afterlife Trailer!!!

Post by S7 Smack Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:56 pm

S7 Zero wrote:I as a fan of the ACTUAL resident evil game line dislike the movies. They screw around and make Milla Jovovich's character (Who isn't really based on a character in the game series), and don't do characters like Chris & Claire Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Ada Wong, and the recently deceased Albert Wesker.
I wonder what will happen to the game series now that 5 is done.
Actually everyone of one those made an appearance in the films except Ada Wong, but I'm pretty sure everyone else had they're own part. As far as Wesker being dead we don't know that for sure since RE:5 ended abruptly and really didn't specify that he did die. I'm a fan of both and you can definitely see that the previous movies only touched up on the characters a little. This one seems more story and character influenced than previous entries though and it has something to do with part 5 since you can see one zombie infected with Las Plagas disease mixed with the T-Virus. But honestly you cannot I mean cannot come out with a video game movie based on the same exact script from the game EVER I'm sure people try from time to time but the best method is to add game elements with story elements it's just unheard of. The movies weren't mind blowing epics but they were good enough to watch and have a good time they had good action, pacing,ZOMBIES lol, Special infected, even gave us some nemesis in there I really don't know why it bets bashed since all these other games into movies usually suck. Like I'm not defending cause I love Zombie flicks I can tell when something is bad and if you ever saw House of the Dead the game you'd know what I mean lol. That is one Zombie flick I will tell everyone and they're mother to stay away from seriously it was that bad, some of you might not remember but it was directed by Uwe the Butcher Boe the same guy who try to make Bloodrayne into a movie and that failed to. Honestly how can you make a movie about zombies and one about Vampires and fail as bad as he did lol he took two good game franchises and ruined them both the games weren't the same after watching those flicks I tell you. But with that siad Zero I understand everyone has they're own taste I was just sharing myt thoughts bro.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:55 am

Totally agree with ya smack on everything, I was hopeing I was the only one that watched house of the dead. If you haven't seen it you can watch it on netflicks as it is featured on spotlight section on the dasboard or you could just take a sh!t and rub it all over you tv and stare at that for 2 hrs , which would probably be better
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zero Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:39 am

See smack, I agree with almost everything you said. Yes, you can't make a movie with the exact same scripting as the games, but I would also like a little more relevance to the games. Yes most of the characters have been mentioned and included, but seldom done justice, in the shadow of Milla Jovovich's character.
Also, I believe Leon Kennedy was only used in the animated "Degeneration" film, which was actually d@mn well done, in accordance with the games.
S7 Zero
S7 Zero
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Sony: DKMU_OmniZero

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:50 pm

I agree I like the Degeneration movie and I totally understand what youyr saying bro believe me I would have loved to see more. I could sit there and watch a 2-21/2 hour movie about RE or a good zombie flick. I just don't think they're that bad like I would rate them a 7/10 the least but I hope they're doing it right this time and it's 3D with James Cameron helping out with it this time so fingers are crossed that this is the movie that everyone was waiting for lol.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down