Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil 6

3 posters

Go down

Resident Evil 6 Empty Resident Evil 6

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:11 pm

Is anyone picking up RE6? This is probably the first one since the first that I'm not getting at launch, and might try and play it after I finish up Boarderlands. Then again, I might break down and get it this weekend. The reviews have not been promising, but I thought 5 was great and the co-op was cool, even if it was a bit more fast paced and more of a "shooter" over survival horror.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 Empty Re: Resident Evil 6

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:39 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:Is anyone picking up RE6? This is probably the first one since the first that I'm not getting at launch, and might try and play it after I finish up Boarderlands. Then again, I might break down and get it this weekend. The reviews have not been promising, but I thought 5 was great and the co-op was cool, even if it was a bit more fast paced and more of a "shooter" over survival horror.

~mrmiller
Pretty much you said everything that I was gonna say. If I had more game time then I would buy it, I think I'm gonna hold out a bit and hope that I can get the anthology when the price drops, but if you get it let me know so we can play co-op RE5 was a blast
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 Empty Re: Resident Evil 6

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:23 pm

LATE TO THE PARTY...
But I have this game now as well.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown