Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter is coming

+12
S7 Panzer
S7 SecurityGuy
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Sticky
S7 COOP
S7 OC
S7 Coolhand
S7 K1ll3rKlown
The JDG
S7 Interseptor
Atrum
Evol Recovery
16 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Winter is coming - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter is coming

Post by S7 OC Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:41 am

Pie they killed was the gay guy visiting for his brother they also pay their debt and he said from when he was first greeted he was going to do it.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 am

Kinda leaning towards the pie and the fool, although the fool wasn't a knight of any real renown so he might not have had the resources to do it alone.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:00 pm

I have watched it 3 times and I think there is a strong possibility that Sansa did it.  She had motive, means and opportunity.  Being how messed up her life is, Tywin tries to help by getting her some drugs to help her sleep.  Probably milk of the poppy, which is lethal in large doses.  My theory is that she poisoned the cup when she went to pick it up for Tywin.  She saw an opportunity to finally get back at Geoffry for all the sh1t he has put her through.  So she took some of her "medicine" and dropped it in the cup while bending over to get it.

Now stay with me here.  I also think the Fool saw Sansa do it.  He is in love with her and owes her his life.  I suspect he saw her do it and knew she was in trouble so he comes to "rescue" her during the confusion.  I also think Tywin noticed as well.  He saw her do it and then even looked in the cup before handing it to Geoffry.  I just think he had enough of his sh1t too so he simply passed on the cup as requested and kept quite.  This is also why he picks up the cup at the end.

Also, as soon as Geoffry takes one sip of the cup (after it had been tainted), Sansa asks to leave immediately.  Watch it again and tell me what you think.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:17 pm

It should be noted that I also support the Prince of Dorn (the gay guy as OC calls him lol) theory.  And the new Queen Margery is also a key suspect.  Notice how she fed him and did not take a bite?  Suspicious.

EDIT: Also note that I have NOT read the books or have any future knowledge of the series.  This is all pure speculation based off my experience with the TV show so far.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Sansa and Sir Fool.  She picked up the cup and he was poisoned right afterward.  I don't think it was an opium OD though.  The symptoms don't match that.  Sansa probably thought she was doing the Tyrells a favor, because shes dumb.  The Tyrells needed to consumate the marriage first though.

My girlfriend thinks it was Old Lady Tyrell and the Grand Meister mostly based on the preview of the next episode which I did not see.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Old Lady Tyrell did look a little suspicious and the cup was unattended for a moment when he cuts the cake.  Anyone could have poisoned it then.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:40 pm

Lol yeah Prince of Dorn I couldn't think of his name. I think it would be bad ass if Sansa did it but I don't think she did it on her own. She very well could have done it with help from Lady Tyrell or the fool. I think that Tywin is in the dark on it either way but my money is on the prince of Dorn.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:52 pm

*Apology

I kept calling Tyrion -> Tywin by mistake in my previous post.  Sorry.  Stupid names.  Perhaps I'll just call him the Imp like everyone else.  I also apparently misspelled Joffrey.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:08 pm

The spelling and punctuation police aren't around. So who cares, we knew what you meant. Infact when I read your post and saw the names incorrectly written I just said the right words in my head.

Anyway, I did notice the *new* queen feeding him but that's nothing more than my wife has done for me countless times. Also she needs to consummate the wedding to truly become queen...and believe me she wants that in the worst way! So she's not going to. Mother Tyrell also needs that so she's not going to. I'm stuck on Knight/Fool
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:39 pm

LOL!  I was saying the names right in my head too.  Just embarrassing to go back and see the error.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:25 pm

I am just so glad the little b1tch is dead...I cheered out loud when he was dying. I guess that means the actor was doing a good job because I hatted him something serious.
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:59 pm

How bout this for conspiracy: Circe poisons Joffrey before he and Margery consummate the marriage, Circe remains queen reagent and she frames Tyrion so she can get rid of him too?  Could probably set up Sansa as a co-conspirator and hang her too since Circe has never liked her.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:05 pm

I have considered that but I think Circe is too much of a crazy mother to do that.  Her kids are her life. Some big need questions to be answered before we can assume motive too.  Like will she regain the Queen Regent status?  Can Margery keep the crown without consummation?  Both of these questions will go a long way towards proving or disproving motive/guilt.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Major problem....Joffrey is Cersei Lannister's son.
She would never kill her own son. She's been raising him to be king his whole life. She was always looking to rule "through" him since as a female she had to relinquish the crown once her male child was old enough.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:12 pm

There is a great theory out there about Sansa, the Fool and Old Lady Tyrell too, but anything involving House Tyrell is dicey.  If they lose the crown/throne over this murder, it would be the biggest backfire in history.  Assuming they were behind it.  We need to find out what the rules of succession are.  Like maybe Joffery's younger brother Tommen will become king and have to marry Margery???  Lots of things can happen here and I am sure the guilty party knows what is most likely to happen.  Things will become clearer once the dust starts to settle and we start to see the pieces shift.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:16 pm

This was house Tyrell's big break to reach the top. You remember when Margery called Cersei "sister" and she explained how her family killed her family in the past and made them #2 (told her if she called her sister ever again she'd have her killed in her sleep)...so this was their official shot at the top of the food chain.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:45 pm

I'm gonna throw something a little absurd out there. but just here me out.

What if it was Jaime Lanaster?

Think of it. He got back and Cersei said it was over pretty much. Mostly because since he has been gone, she has been forced to marry another. Now if he were to kill Joffrey and make it seem like it was the Tyrells, then the whole family would be considered traitors. Then Cersei couldn't marry Sir Loran (Margaery's brother) and then he would be able to get back with her.

I mean George R. R. Martin has done some crazy and unforeseen things in this series. Who knows, i just like to jump away from what everyone thinks and make something crazy come up. 

**I've never read any of the books, looked, or asked about the future of the show to anyone. I've only seen what has been on HBO.
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:50 pm

Yeah, that is out there a bit all right lol.  Interestingly, prior to his murder I was thinking that Jamie might have to be the "King Slayer" once again to stop an out of control Joffrey.  Killing the King and his own son for the sake of the country.  That would have also been epic.

P.S. I like you theory btw.  Good stuff.

P.P.S. Poison is considered a womans weapon.  They have mentioned it a few times in the past.  Just sayin.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:54 pm

You can tell he seems very annoyed by him in the series, especially when they were talking about the book that had history of kings guards. 

i know its crazy but with this series, crazy seems to be the way things are lol
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:03 pm

Joffrey is Jaime's son too.  And he recently displayed a more honorable side.  Or was that just paying his debts?  I think Circi is crazy enough to do it though, especially since she has a backup son and Joffrey was proving to be erratic and tough to control completely.

Can't wait for the next episode though.  I bet we don't see Kings Landing at all though.  It will probably focus on whitewalkers, wildlings, unsullied and dragons instead.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Woman's weapon hence the Dorn "the gay guy" I still stick with that theory for the most part. But would not be shocked at old lady Tyrell if she was a player in this. I don't think either Jamie or Circe did it. Circe is a crazy power hungry b1tch but she may have loved her sons power more than a lot of things.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:50 pm

BE WARNED I AM POSTING THE CORRECT THEORY THAT GOES WITH THE BOOKS AND WHAT SHOULD BE EXPLAINED NEXT EPISODE ON HOW JOFFREY DIES NOT WHO OR WHAT DID IT, KEY WORD SHOULD NO PROMISES. THAT BEING SAID IT DOES EXPLAINS WHAT HAPPENS IN LEADING TO JOFFREY'S DEATH, INCLUDING THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO HAD A ROLE TO PLAY. THIS SPOILER IS IN THE LINK BELOW WHICH WILL BE ENCASED IN A SPOILER BUTTON. AGAIN IT ONLY EXPLAINS WHO DID WHAT AND DOES NOT PORTRAY THE PLOT ANYTHING OTHER THEN THE EVENTS LEADING TO THE WEDDING.

Before looking into this spoiler, if you are interested I would suggest letting the season 4 finish first. For all i know depending on how HBO plays it all the information in this spoiler might be given to use the viewers in the next episode, or sometime this season. As someone that has read the books I can't give my own opinion or comment on your theories as I have already been tainted by the masterpiece that is R.R Martin's mind. 

SPOILER
SPOILER:

SPOILER
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:06 am

Panzer,

no harm, no foul-- but I choose not to read your spoilers. If I wanted that I could easily google the answer to see who REALLY did it. Sometimes it's more fun not knowing.

That's why I turn the scores off for my baseball games. I could watch ESPN and know who really won, but that takes the fun out of actually watching for myself.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:25 am

Yeah i didn't look either. Something about just waiting, makes the series even better, and if HBO doesn't reveal in the next episode who it was, then i might have spoiled a few episodes to come lol
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:51 am

S7 Panzer wrote:Before looking into this spoiler, if you are interested I would suggest letting the season 4 finish first. For all i know depending on how HBO plays it all the information in this spoiler might be given to use the viewers in the next episode, or sometime this season. As someone that has read the books I can't give my own opinion or comment on your theories as I have already been tainted by the masterpiece that is R.R Martin's mind. 

Yep I agree, it is there for anyone interested in receiving a safe spoiler pertaining only to facts leading up to and during the wedding as trying to search for the answer like Klown said might lead to spoiling more then intended. It is also something you can use as a comparison as its always interesting to see how close your own personal theories are to R.R. Martins plot. Honestly that post was mostly for the the GOT book readers to point out details they might have missed.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next