Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter is coming

+12
S7 Panzer
S7 SecurityGuy
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Sticky
S7 COOP
S7 OC
S7 Coolhand
S7 K1ll3rKlown
The JDG
S7 Interseptor
Atrum
Evol Recovery
16 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Winter is coming - Page 8 Empty Re: Winter is coming

Post by S7 OC Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:07 pm

Epic final episode.  No real cliff hanger just have to see we're things go next.  Dragons are chained up, well 2 of 3. Stanis to the rescue out of nowhere. Who send word to him or did the red witch just know?  Brienne kicking the sh1t out of the hound was a cool. Also glad to see they didn't make the hound die from the stupid bite wound. Then Arya not killing him and taking his money to leave him for dead. Bran gets to the three eyed raven and learns he will not walk again, duh, but he will fly.  It will be interesting to see were that goes. Shea what a b1tch in Tywin's bed I'm glad that b1tch got hers after the trial. Then Tyrion says nope that's not enough dad has got to die on Father's Day non the less.  On the shitter lol it will be real interesting to see what happens in kings landing because Tywin was the real power behind the crown. Will Jamie act like the father of Tommen and take over or just be the same? Were will tyrion end up? Arya headed to bravos which should be real interesting to see were that takes her and who she meets up with. Now we have to wait ahhh I hate the way they do this.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:12 am

it really was an epic ending to this season cant wait for the next one
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:04 am

Definitely a good ending. Wish we didnt have such a long wait now...
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:21 am

Epic finale for sure.  It was nice to see Bran finally get where he was going and I can't wait to see where that leads him next.  Despite being crippled, he is probably one of the most powerful people in all of the seven kingdoms, and beyond.  He just doesn't know it yet.  It should be fin to see him grow into a powerful mofo.

Same with Arya.  She has been pretty bad ass for a while now and I am glad she is finally on her way to discovering her true potential as well.  Sucks for the Hound though lol.  But at least he got to go out in an epic battle.  Brienne kicked ass too.  It was a great scene with Arya ultimately choosing her own path in the end.  Also, if you don't die on screen, I'm not sure your dead.  Does the Hound survive?

And of course Tyrion!  Finally a "good guy" got some revenge and the "bad guys" took a hit.  Shea got hers and Tywin got his.  Kind of perfect they got it in the same scene really.  But does this mean Shea was in Tywin's pocket all the while?  Was this just more of his master manipulation at work?  We may never know now.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot but DRAGONS!  Now I am not an expert on the subject but I think chaining up two small dragons and leaving them in a underground cave, in the darkness, is a SUPER bad idea.  Especially since there big brother is still on the loose and already showing signs of rebellion (kids! right?).  I guess mother knows best but I think this in gonna end badly.  She needs to find a better solution and fast.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:31 pm

Winter is coming - Page 8 5dX3YkV
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:13 pm

Nice one Garrett.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:20 pm

Littlefinger strikes again!  Littlefinger OP.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:57 pm

Nice conclusion it will tie nicely into the next book.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Great episode. I was still hoping that Hound would meet his brother down the road. Agree that chaining up 2 dragons is not good juju. I think the Stannis arrival to save the day was BS. How did all those troops get on the other side of the wall? Not through the tunnel and not that many that fast given John Snow just walked into the Wildling camp.  Razz 

Two good reviews of the episode you may be interested in.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/16/game-of-thrones-finale-martin/

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/season-finale-review-game-of-thrones-the-children-happy-fathers-day
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:33 pm

The hound and the mountain in the same episode on thier death beds both should be dead but are they or will we see more from them?

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:19 pm

Air7Cav wrote:Great episode. I was still hoping that Hound would meet his brother down the road. Agree that chaining up 2 dragons is not good juju. I think the Stannis arrival to save the day was BS. How did all those troops get on the other side of the wall? Not through the tunnel and not that many that fast given John Snow just walked into the Wildling camp.  Razz 

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/season-finale-review-game-of-thrones-the-children-happy-fathers-day

Remember Aircav he went to Bravos and got all that gold. With the gold he is able to buy anything like ships, and mercenaries. Its not talked about much but the Nights Watch has 3 active castles. One of those is East Watch which has a small Nights Watch navy so Stannis simply sailed around the wall. I would not normally talk about these details but as it is unlikely for the HBO show to explain how he did it so I thought it would be nice for you to know.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Pretty good end to the season. I agree that it wasn't as big of a cliffhanger as some of the in season episodes or past finales but it tied up the season well.  Really sucks that the next season doesn't start until the spring, hopefully Martin will finish the book before then so the show can follow the book.  Sounds like either way HBO is going ahead with or without Martin.  Should be interesting to see what happens.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:49 pm

We only just wrapped up book 3 I think. Martin has written 5 and is finishing 6 so we still have a ways to go before we catch up with the books FYI. 

Also of note is Martin intends to finish in 7 books but said it might slip to 8 as events tend to snowball and need more time to finish.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:39 pm

S7 Panzer wrote:
Air7Cav wrote:Great episode. I was still hoping that Hound would meet his brother down the road. Agree that chaining up 2 dragons is not good juju. I think the Stannis arrival to save the day was BS. How did all those troops get on the other side of the wall? Not through the tunnel and not that many that fast given John Snow just walked into the Wildling camp.  Razz 

Remember Aircav he went to Bravos and got all that gold. With the gold he is able to buy anything like ships, and mercenaries. Its not talked about much but the Nights Watch has 3 active castles. One of those is East Watch which has a small Nights Watch navy so Stannis simply sailed around the wall. I would not normally talk about these details but as it is unlikely for the HBO show to explain how he did it so I thought it would be nice for you to know.

Thx Panzer. Hadn't read the books so those details are news to me.
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Punishing the two well behaved dragons for the rampage the 3rd is on is no good. It will f#ck them up and won't fix the problem with black.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Yeah, overall just a bad idea. Miss khaleesi has been making some bad decisions. Pretty much every time we cut to her she's either made a decision that had bad repercussions, changed her mind on a rule/law, or just been randomly making poor choices.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:08 pm

Maybe they are trying to show it was a mistake to banish Ser Loverboy.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8