Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox One April Update to Improve Friend Notifications, DVR and More

+7
S7 Sticky
KCCO Stevo
Atrum
S7 OC
S7 Zalacious
S7 K1ll3rKlown
OneBadHuskerFan
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Xbox One April Update to Improve Friend Notifications, DVR and More - Page 2 Empty Re: Xbox One April Update to Improve Friend Notifications, DVR and More

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:56 am

I didn't get an update!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Xbox One April Update to Improve Friend Notifications, DVR and More - Page 2 Empty Re: Xbox One April Update to Improve Friend Notifications, DVR and More

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:46 am

So far my Kinect doesn't work anymore, my controller now disconnects and freezes causing me to have to take the battery out and put it back in. Also I was one of the ones with sign in problems. These a very minor issues in my estimation to deal with for a machine I'm overall very impressed with. Most of these issues are software related. One thing about anything man made, it will fail in some respect whether it be a car, house, etc. etc. why because only God can make things perfect without flaws. When you look at the whole picture and see the greatness and potential, and direction they are going, I'm very pleased. This is a first gen system, when they were developing it they were more concerned with the new and innovative aspects of this new system, not with what they already did on the former system. The functionality of some things left something to be desired but I know that with future updates all will be well. Microsoft took care of us before, good reason to think they will continue to make good on something they're just as passionate about as we are. The issues are a inconvenience but you don't throw the baby out with the bath water do you?
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:01 am

No issues here and happy with the new update features! Sure, I wish some things they added were there in the first place, but they added things fairly quickly and I'm excited for the future. The controller is the best and nothing beats XBL, so I can't complain.

On the other hand, my countless 360 repairs/replacements....
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2