Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elder Scrolls Online for PC/Mac on 4-4 but not until June 2014 for consoles

3 posters

Go down

Elder Scrolls Online for PC/Mac on 4-4 but not until June 2014 for consoles Empty Elder Scrolls Online for PC/Mac on 4-4 but not until June 2014 for consoles

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 am

Damnit!  With Destiny getting pushed back I was hoping this one would be out sooner than later.  

ESO RELEASE PLANS ANNOUNCED
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls Online for PC/Mac on 4-4 but not until June 2014 for consoles Empty Re: Elder Scrolls Online for PC/Mac on 4-4 but not until June 2014 for consoles

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:58 am

i played the beta and the over all game looks solid  (keep in mind i only got to lvl 15)

and in an MMO  its really all about end game  so idk how good it will be ..... but im sure the elder scroll story will suck alot of people in 

idk ill have to play it on pc first before i think about picking it up on xb1 as right now it seem just like another WoW  and i think years of my life are still black out from that game XD

on the other hands people that never have played a MMO on pc  like Wow or D&D never winter ,SWTOR are in for a real treat MMO bring so much more to the table then console games ever had... i think it will be cool to see how the ps4 and xb1  hold up to a Solid MMO
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls Online for PC/Mac on 4-4 but not until June 2014 for consoles Empty Re: Elder Scrolls Online for PC/Mac on 4-4 but not until June 2014 for consoles

Post by Xpert2010 Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:06 am

I may get this for PC if my computer meets the system requirements of the game.  I just don't like the idea of playing MMOs on consoles.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down