Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Scale Millennium Falcon Built for Upcoming Star Wars Movies

3 posters

Go down

Full Scale Millennium Falcon Built for Upcoming Star Wars Movies Empty Full Scale Millennium Falcon Built for Upcoming Star Wars Movies

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:21 pm

If you are as big a Star Wars fan as I am then this should make you geek out. According to Yahoo News, a full sized replica of the Millennium Falcon has been built – inside and out – that will be used in the upcoming Star Wars Episode 7 movie!
“A full-scale 1:1 Millennium Falcon has been built as well as the interiors of the ship for filming. The Falcon is done – inside and out. The sets were built off-site, ready to move when Lucasfilm/Bad Robot were ready to move into Pinewood.”
Full Scale Millennium Falcon Built for Upcoming Star Wars Movies Full-scale-millennium-falcon
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Full Scale Millennium Falcon Built for Upcoming Star Wars Movies Empty Re: Full Scale Millennium Falcon Built for Upcoming Star Wars Movies

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:33 pm

Wish it were true but that is a photoshop. Supposedly there is one being built in a studio somewhere, but it hasn't been leaked to the public.

http://geektyrant.com/news/2011/12/20/beautiful-star-wars-urban-landscape-photography.html

Note the date is over a year old.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Full Scale Millennium Falcon Built for Upcoming Star Wars Movies Empty Re: Full Scale Millennium Falcon Built for Upcoming Star Wars Movies

Post by Atrum Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:40 pm

I vote that we turn New Zealand into the 'movie location' destination. So you go there and eventually the whole island is just a set from one move or another.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:58 pm

AtrumX wrote:I vote that we turn New Zealand into the 'movie location' destination. So you go there and eventually the whole island is just a set from one move or another.
has my vote
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down