Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy (but boring) way to make some cash quickly...

4 posters

Go down

Easy (but boring) way to make some cash quickly... Empty Easy (but boring) way to make some cash quickly...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:55 am

With the cash grind being what it is in this game I thought I'd look for a way to make some quickly and here's my answer, albeit a bit boring and repetitive...

Get fast car and...

1.  Go to Free Play mode
2.  Set the track to the Oval at Indy
3.  Make it 50 laps (max you can do)
4.  Set to 1 drivatar opponent
5.  Set drivatar to hardest level (they are really slow, at least the one on the R class)
6.  Turn off all the assist you can to make the bonus as high as possible.
7.  Start race

With the car I'm currently using it takes just over 40-45 minutes to run the 50 laps and I bank about 250 with bonuses and level cash rewards.  It's boring and I did it while snapping football to the side and just muted the game so I could listen to the football game.

I didn't realize it was going to be so hard (long) to get upper tier cars, especially the F1 car, so this is an easy way to make some money.  But even doing it like this it would take about 24 hours of straight gaming like this to get that one car.  Unless you buy tons of tokens, which I will not do, the money grind is crazy.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Easy (but boring) way to make some cash quickly... Empty Re: Easy (but boring) way to make some cash quickly...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Also, forgot to mention that you'll probably need to make a pit stop if you plan on doing a full 50 laps.  Either you'll run out of gas or you'll need new tires.  At one point I got a warning that my tires were 70% worn even though I had enough gas.  You don't even need to worry about speeding into the pit.  There's no penalties or anything to worry about.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Easy (but boring) way to make some cash quickly... Empty Re: Easy (but boring) way to make some cash quickly...

Post by Atrum Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Ahh, this is the same thing people did in Forza 4 for experience/$$ gains. I'll definitely go through all the events before bothering with that.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:27 pm

I just read that if you don't have the Forza LE you only get 15k'ish credits for leveling up so I might be getting way more money than people that don't have the LE.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:07 am

i just hit 24 (with LE) and got 60,000 cr... so it must go up to some extent
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:11 am

S7 Wiggles1778 wrote:i just hit 24 (with LE) and got 60,000 cr... so it must go up to some extent
Well then either you're receiving credits that I'm not or something is weird.

I'm level 68 and I've yet to receive anything other than the standard $31,500 for each level (I have the LE also).
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:50 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Wiggles1778 wrote:i just hit 24 (with LE) and got 60,000 cr... so it must go up to some extent
Well then either you're receiving credits that I'm not or something is weird.

I'm level 68 and I've yet to receive anything other than the standard $31,500 for each level (I have the LE also).

it was back to 31500 at 25... so i dunno maybe i was half asleep on that one
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:56 am

Yes, its the same all the way up to lvl 103.  31,500 per level.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down