Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the flip side, PvP can be incredibly boring as well...

2 posters

Go down

On the flip side, PvP can be incredibly boring as well... Empty On the flip side, PvP can be incredibly boring as well...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:07 am

I think everybody else has just given up or something.  3 hours of PvP'ing last night and hardly a battle was fought.  Just a few little skirmishes here and there.  This is on Chillrend XB1 campaign.

On the flip side, PvP can be incredibly boring as well... DK1HkIK

On the flip side, PvP can be incredibly boring as well... NjlgC9m
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

On the flip side, PvP can be incredibly boring as well... Empty Re: On the flip side, PvP can be incredibly boring as well...

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:11 am

i joined a group the other day got lucky got on right when servers went back on so no waiting like 600 in line

the group i was with was non stop from one to another played with that group for a solid 3 hours

i did however get on last night and yeah the group i got that time took one and would stay for like 30-40 mins was making me fall asleep lol

pvp is fun as sh1t if you get a good group
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

On the flip side, PvP can be incredibly boring as well... Empty Re: On the flip side, PvP can be incredibly boring as well...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:18 am

S7 Sticky wrote:

pvp is fun  as sh1t  if you get a good group

Yeah, we had another full squad of 24 plus some others running with us.  First time it's been boring.  There were just no other faction members anywhere in big enough numbers to put up a decent fight.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:30 pm

ran with a group right now for the last 4 hours we took 3 scrolls and were kicking some Azzzzzzzz
was fun but did run into the same problem as you husker's after we took most of the map notice both the other alliances logged off lol
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down