Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Theft Auto Online reportedly corrupting single-player saves

+3
S7 Interseptor
S7 OC
OneBadHuskerFan
7 posters

Go down

Grand Theft Auto Online reportedly corrupting single-player saves Empty Grand Theft Auto Online reportedly corrupting single-player saves

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:02 pm

I posted this in the other GTAO thread, but I think it deserves it's own thread.  

Grand Theft Auto Online reportedly corrupting single-player saves
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto Online reportedly corrupting single-player saves Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto Online reportedly corrupting single-player saves

Post by S7 OC Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:14 pm

I got that message when I first loaded gta online but was fine every time after

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto Online reportedly corrupting single-player saves Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto Online reportedly corrupting single-player saves

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:54 pm

S7 OC wrote:I got that message when I first loaded gta online but was fine every time after
I see a bunch of you guys playing but I just want to be cautious.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:00 pm

No issues for me so far.  I was one of the lucky few yesterday who was able to get online without any trouble and I got to play all night.  No issues and a ton of fun.  Others were not so lucky.  I don't know of any save game corruptions so far but many people spent hours trying to get past the first required tutorial mission only to give up and log off.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:32 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:No issues for me so far.  I was one of the lucky few yesterday who was able to get online without any trouble and I got to play all night.  No issues and a ton of fun.  Others were not so lucky.  I don't know of any save game corruptions so far but many people spent hours trying to get past the first required tutorial mission only to give up and log off.
Nice.  I've been seeing that it's a lot of fun once people can actually play.  It's getting on and playing that's the hard part.  I think I'm going to give  it a shot tonight and see what happens.  I'm hoping they've sorted out some of the more major issues.  If I can't logon then I'll just go do some more farming in Diablo III.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Anonymous Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Ya I tried to get on GTA 5 online but it would just sit at the loading screen. I got to the point where I could enter the race but then it would just freeze. I read online that you can delete the update you got and then just re download the update.Tried it but then the servers were unavailable.
S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Anonymous

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhQhajTx16oQzE34FYPTiG

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:00 pm

S7 Anonymous wrote:Ya I tried to get on GTA 5 online but it would just sit at the loading screen. I got to the point where I could enter the race but then it would just freeze. I read online that you can delete the update you got and then just re download the update.Tried it but then the servers were unavailable.
LOL, looks like it'll be more Diablo farming for me then.  Twisted Evil
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Put in 2hrs last night trying to get into the first mission and never could.  I'm going to try again tonight for a little bit and play story if that doesn't work.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Rockstar said another title update should be out tomorrow. Hopefully it will be playable. I am avoiding online for right now. Probably try and play tomorrow night if the update comes out.

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PSN.....Evolrevel

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Evol Recovery wrote:Rockstar said another title update should be out tomorrow. Hopefully it will be playable. I am avoiding online for right now. Probably try and play tomorrow night if the update comes out.
That's what I've decided to do.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Yup, it would be nice to actually be able to try out online.  Probably have to wait until next week for some free time.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:20 am

update is out now for the PS3 and scheduled for later today on the 360.  Hopefully this will fix the issues - http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/04/gta-online-launch-issues-rockstar-speaks?abthid=524ea840b46b81611e000009
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:18 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:update is out now for the PS3 and scheduled for later today on the 360.  Hopefully this will fix the issues - http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/04/gta-online-launch-issues-rockstar-speaks?abthid=524ea840b46b81611e000009
From the forums and areas that I've checked out throughout the day it doesn't seem like the "fix" did much at all.  In fact, many people are saying it made it worse.  I'm sure it's different for everybody, but man is this a mess.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Well, my game was never broke so I hope they didn't "fix" it for me lol.  Guess I'll see later on.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:30 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Well, my game was never broke so I hope they didn't "fix" it for me lol.  Guess I'll see later on.
Yeah, seems like you guys here have had some good luck as I haven't seen posts about not being able to play.  I'm going to try tonight.  If I can't get in then I'm not going to worry about it, but I'd like to play with you guys.  I see a bunch of you playing when I get on.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:14 pm

I give it a few days. I cat really play until Monday night so hopefully they'll have figured out this patch and gotten out a third one so things will work.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:34 pm

d@mn I beat the story mode and have been dying to play online, I'm just too scared of losing any data. I hope they fix this soon Sad
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:54 am

I just played all night problem free. Couple of bugs but nothing that made it broken. Can't wait to see it running at 100% and queue times drop.

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PSN.....Evolrevel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down