Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elder Scrolls Online interview with Paul Sage

4 posters

Go down

Elder Scrolls Online interview with Paul Sage Empty Elder Scrolls Online interview with Paul Sage

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Good interview, but I was more focused on the background gameplay, and I have to say it's looking better and better.  I have to admit the $15/month price tag kind of turned me off for a bit, but I'm getting excited again.  

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls Online interview with Paul Sage Empty Re: Elder Scrolls Online interview with Paul Sage

Post by Atrum Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Also, there is a Beta Stress test this Friday. Check your email for Beta codes. I have the client installed and will be playing the game this friday!
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls Online interview with Paul Sage Empty Re: Elder Scrolls Online interview with Paul Sage

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:00 pm

AtrumX wrote:Also, there is a Beta Stress test this Friday. Check your email for Beta codes. I have the client installed and will be playing the game this friday!
still no beta invt for me =/

@husker i would not worry about the 15 a month  i give it 3 months for most people to hit end game and when they fail to give more End game  sub will drop off and when that happen it will move to F2P   or P2W  like so many other MMO's
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:17 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
AtrumX wrote:Also, there is a Beta Stress test this Friday. Check your email for Beta codes. I have the client installed and will be playing the game this friday!
@husker i would not worry about the 15 a month  i give it 3 months for most people to hit end game and when they fail to give more End game  sub will drop off and when that happen it will move to F2P   or P2W  like so many other MMO's
Too bad that still doesn't solve the issue of the game having no end-game.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:23 pm

As long as there is better loot to be had there is always more end-game!  Smile

It really all depends also on who will be playing and if I can find some more friends that will be playing it.  Grouping up for dungeons is something I look forward to but I don't want it to end up like WoW where there was just a bunch of drama.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
Too bad that still doesn't solve the issue of the game having no end-game.

agreed
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:18 pm

The game is looking pretty good though.  I do like the first person perspective the most because I've never seent that in an MMO.  If I do get it, it would definitelt be for PC so I wouldn't be able to play with those on Xbox One or PS4 unfortunately.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down