Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat headset confirmed to be included with XB1

+4
Xpert2010
Atrum
S7 mrmiller
OneBadHuskerFan
8 posters

Go down

Chat headset confirmed to be included with XB1 Empty Chat headset confirmed to be included with XB1

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:25 am

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Chat headset confirmed to be included with XB1 Empty Re: Chat headset confirmed to be included with XB1

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:35 am

Very nice- much better than relying on the Kinect.

This is good news for sure, but for some reason people will be complaining about MS for this.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Chat headset confirmed to be included with XB1 Empty Re: Chat headset confirmed to be included with XB1

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:51 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:Very nice- much better than relying on the Kinect.

This is good news for sure, but for some reason people will be complaining about MS for this.

~mrmiller
 Oh they are out in full force already.  All these people complaining about Microsoft reversing many of their ideas from before is mind boggling to me.  That's what competition is all about and people should be happy that a corporation like MS is listening!  The PS4 fanboyism is reaching heights I didn't think possible.

Up next when MS "surprises" everybody with an extra 4GB of RAM I'm sure there will be outrage at that too, lol.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:14 am

I think people are just confused by a company actively listening to the community and changing features to make the best product possible. Their more used to the classic Steve Jobs style leadership at companies: "Don't hold it that way."
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:34 am

This is some good news.  Having a headset included is definitely a big plus, yet the people who complained that there was no headset in the first place now complain about Microsoft reversing their decision...
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:45 am

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:55 am

I think it's a great idea.  If I remember right, not all 360s came with a headset but with online gaming becoming so huge over the current gen consoles it's good to see both coming with a headset.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:24 am

Definitely good news.  Kinetc for chat was kind of fail for those not buying a new headset.  Things get closer and closer every day and PS fanboys are just upset cause there is less to brag about now, don't sweat it.

Competition is great for consumers.  You may hate on the PS4 but it has brought a lot of changes to the XB1.  Whether those changes are good or bad is a matter of opinion but they would not have happened without the competition.  But don't mistake covering their asses for 'listening to the community' either.  It's all about the $$$ at the end of the day...  for all companies.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:36 am

love it 

but did want to use the my old headset wont work with the next gen ... to get a new one XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:40 am

S7 Interseptor wrote: It's all about the $$$ at the end of the day...  for all companies.

So very true. I think most people need to remember a company is not in business to personally make you totally happy at any cost. It's to make you adequately happy at a profitable cost. 

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:54 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:You may hate on the PS4 but it has brought a lot of changes to the XB1.
 Personally, I don't hate on the PS4 so much as I hate on the PS4 fanboys that see nothing but negatives from everything that MS does.  There are cool things about each system, but in the end, I just personally believe the experience to be had on the XB1 has so much more potential that it's not even close.  I don't look at specific specs, etc...although that is always important, I look at the overall experience that I think there is to be had, and the XB1 takes the cake by far to me.  I don't ever want there to only be one console maker because in the end we'd all be screwed.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:18 am

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:You may hate on the PS4 but it has brought a lot of changes to the XB1.
 Personally, I don't hate on the PS4 so much as I hate on the PS4 fanboys that see nothing but negatives from everything that MS does.  There are cool things about each system, but in the end, I just personally believe the experience to be had on the XB1 has so much more potential that it's not even close.  I don't look at specific specs, etc...although that is always important, I look at the overall experience that I think there is to be had, and the XB1 takes the cake by far to me.  I don't ever want there to only be one console maker because in the end we'd all be screwed.
I look at it the same way Husker.  The systems are pretty much even now with capabilities and accessories so I look at what games I'll want to play and from what I've seen the exclusives that Sony is listing for the PS4 seem more like what I'll want to play than what MS is offering.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:49 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:I look at it the same way Husker.  The systems are pretty much even now with capabilities and accessories so I look at what games I'll want to play and from what I've seen the exclusives that Sony is listing for the PS4 seem more like what I'll want to play than what MS is offering.
 That's the same thing I said when I bought my Virtual Boy... cheers
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:55 am

@Atrum - Not sure if I should take that as a statement of support or as a jab since I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic about the Virtual Boy.  I kinda thought that was a fail system but then again you seem to have eclectic taste so you might be all about the Virtual Boy.  

Either way, I think the PS4 will do just as well as the PS3, just like I think the XB1 will do just as well as the 360.  Both should provide a great experience for their users, be they casual gamers or rabid fanboys.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:03 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:@Atrum - Not sure if I should take that as a statement of support or as a jab since I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic about the Virtual Boy.  I kinda thought that was a fail system but then again you seem to have eclectic taste so you might be all about the Virtual Boy.  

Either way, I think the PS4 will do just as well as the PS3, just like I think the XB1 will do just as well as the 360.  Both should provide a great experience for their users, be they casual gamers or rabid fanboys.
 Hey! I still have that thing sitting on my counter. I never had issues with it straining my eyes and thought it was awesome. Pretty sure I still have Super Battle Tanks ready to play. lol
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:40 pm

K, that muddys up the water a bit more, still don't know if you really like it or not Very Happy
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down